Satan

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV Year 2007:

It was still dark and the lights were off. The door opened and a tall man entered Hyun Joong’s room carrying a bouquet of Dahlia flowers.Hyun Joong opened his eyes and turned his face towards the man who had woken him up.He winced in pain as he tried to sit on his bed.

“You’re awake buddy!” The tall man said putting the flowers on Hyun Joong’s lap.He looked at the blood moving back and forth in Hyun Joong’s chest tube as he breathed with difficulty.

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Joong reached for the emergency button beside his bed.

“Your landlady said you were in the hospital and I thought it would be impolite not to visit my buddy. What do you think?” The tall man sat on the side of Hyun Joong’s bed and stared at his eyes.

“My landlady? What did you do to Mrs.Dahlia?” Hyun Joong asked in horror.

“I bought some flowers and she was nice enough to offer me a cup of coffee.” The guy smirked.

“She has nothing to do with me.Stay away from her!” Hyun Joong said angrily.

“Don’t worry. We just talked about her flowers. She knew nothing about my wife.” The guy tapped Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“I don’t either.” Hyun Joong turned his face away.

“Two cops came to the club last night and they had a lot of questions. Believe me a lot of questions. You know I hate questions.” The guy grabbed Hyun Joong’s collar and pulled him closer.

“Min Ho! Let go!” Hyun Joong cried in pain.

“I want my wife back!” Min Ho gritted his teeth.

“Oh my God who are you?” Dara the lights. Min Ho let go of Hyun Joong’s collar and turned around.

“Girlfriend?” He laughed.

“I don’t know her.” Hyun Joong cried.

“She is hot.” Min Ho got off Hyun Joong’s bed and walked to Dara.

“Don’t even think about it!” Hyun Joong got off the bed carrying his chest bottle in his hand. Min Ho smirked and cupped Dara’s face in his hands.

“Nice choice. Seems delicious.” He traced her lips with his thumb.

Dara tried to push him away.

“Don’t touch her!!!” Hyun Joong yelled furiously and punched Min Ho’s face .Min Ho let go of Dara and Hyun Joong fell down on the floor.

“Touching!” Min Ho laughed.

Dara knelt down on the floor and lifted Hyun Joong’s head to her lap.

“Somebody help!” She cried out.

“Nice to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter