Revelation

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jae Joong sighed and turned around his dry lips nervously.He released himself from Dara’s clinging fingers and walked backwards to an an old oak tree.He rested his worn out panting figure against the trunk and closed his eyes for a blink of an eye and then stared at Dara’s feet which were trembling as the cold breeze passed.Dara tried to walk to him.

“ Don’t you dare Mrs.Gong!” Jae Joong cried his hair as he watched her muddy shoes approach him. “ Stay where you are. “ Jae Joong pointed at her stretching his arm.

“ My love for you …I think it has died since you started this dirty game.I loved the innocent , pure, sincere and faithful girl who came to my apartment and made my heart flutter like a bird. I don’t see those eyes which were full of love and affection. What have you done to yourself? Here you are standing before me with your empty black eyes .Those deep mesmerizing eyes that drowned me years ago are expressionless black buttons to me now.” He covered his eyes with his arm and bent his head.

“ Jae Joong …” Dara could barely speak. She was now kneeling before him on the dry leaves in front of the oak tree. “ Love?! What do you know about love Dara? Love is not an excuse to betray the man who married you.It is not an excuse for me to betray my best friend.” Jae Joong knelt down and held Dara in his arms.

“Jae…Please I love you.” Dara sobbed.

“ I think I have always loved you.” She sniffed his scent.Meanwhile Hyun Joong’s car approached the hut and a faint light spread over Jae Joong’s dead white face. “ Jae I love you.” Dara lifted her tearful face trying to kiss Jae Joong’s lips.He pulled away angrily.

“ Dara …It is his car.He is coming this way.The man who you really love is coming this way. Ask me to kill him and I will shoot his brain here in the woods and bury him under this tree.We will sleep here and I will make love to you on his grave. Just ask me and I will take you away forever. “Jae Joong pushed her away and went into his hut and came back with a hunting rifle in his hands.

Hyun Joong got off his car and walked to them. “ I will count to 20 Dara.He is coming this way.” Jae Joong put his finger on the trigger.

“ 1,2,3…” He counted.Dara cleared her eyes and looked at him with cold eyes.

“ 4,5,6,7…” Jae Joong gulped. “ 8,…” He ate his eight. “ You won’t kill him.I bet.” Dara laughed.

“ 9 …Dara !” Jae Joong yelled.Hyun Joong could not see them yet but Jae Joong’s eyes had spotted him on the road leadig to the hut. “ 10 ,11,12…” He resumed. “ OK ! Kill him if you can.” Dara laughed.

“ 13,14,15,…” Jae Joong hid behind a tree aiming at Hyun Joong.

“ See …You are a coward.” Dara mocked Jae Joong.

“ 16,17,18” He counted. “ What do you think I will do? Beg you to save a ?” Dara lay down on the leaves and closed her eyes.

“ Kill him stupid brat.” She yelled.” Kill him and make love to me here the way you promised.I am ready.” She said with a mocking tone.

“ 19,20.” Jae Joong cried and Dara laughed and closed her eyes.

“ Bang!” The sound of the shooting rifle was heard. “ I’m ready!” Dara laughed without opening her eyes.

“ I told you you couldn’t shoot him.” She said but no one answered her.Instead she could hear Hyun Joong’s panting voice.

“Jae?!” The breathless voice called Jae Joong who was slowly walking to Dara’s sleeping figure. Dara opened her eyes and sat up.She found Hyun Joong in a pond of his blood.

“ No!!!!!!!!” She cried trying to get up but she was forced to sleep on the leaves by Jae Joong’s strong arms.

“ Where are you going? I think you said you were ready. Time to make love to my lovely Dara.” Jae Joong held her shoulders and pinned her to the ground. “ You shot him! You idiot!” Dara yelled.

“ Ha ha ha you have lost your last chance love.” Jae Joong went on top of her and stared at her eyes.

“ He is still breathing and that bothers me Dara.Would you please shoot his head?” Jae Joong put the rifle in Dara’s hands and swept her bangs away from her face before pecking her lips.Dara’s trembling fingers took the rifle.

“ Finish him love!” Jae Joong leant in to kiss her lips again. “Jae Joong ! Help him.He is dying.” Dara cried. “ Give me the rifle. “ Jae Joong grabbed the rifle and threw it away.

“ Now where were we? Oh yeah ! Lovemaking!” He captured her lips and started her lips .

“ Jae?!” Hyun Joong moaned in pain. Jae Joong deepened the kiss and cupped Dara’s face in his sweat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter