Step Three Failed

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV Year  2007:

Hyun Joong and Si Won were sitting on the floor and a pile of potatoes was between them.

“ Number 1000578…” Hyun Joong announced and threw a peeled potato into a worn out dirty basket.

“ Guy have you really counted the number of potatoes you have peeled since you started working here? You are obsessed with numbers.” Si Won pointed with his knife.

“ You know that  bus stop chick was kind of hot !!! It was worth breaking  one law.” Hyun Joong said peeling another potato.

“ I wish I could fry that chick and eat it with potato number 1000579…” He frowned.

“ Not one law. You have broken two laws at least. I mean as far as I know. First she is an orphan and we had promised not to do it to orphans. Second she is innocent and…we had promised to do it only with those y rich ones.” Si Won smirked.

“ Whatever…man makes mistakes. If  this project goes smooth we can debut soon.” Hyun Joong said.

“ Number 1000580 !” He threw another potato into the basket.

“ Stop it !!!!” Si Won cried. “ They will close our shop if they see any thing like that.” He resumed.

Hyun Joong was cleaning under his nails with his keys.

“ Tomatoes…They have coloured my precious nails.Aish I hate this girly job.” Hyun Joong said focusing on his nails.

“ The other time you were flossing your teeth with matches one of the customers had seen you. Hey don’t do that.” Si Won cried.

“ My butts have gone numb and these boxers are so tight. Si Won ah lend me a pair of yours.” Hyun Joong smirked.

“ Don’t  scratch your thighs. You are thinking about Dara,aren’t you?” Si Won threw a potato at him.

“ Whenever you scratch your thighs it is about a girl.” He said.

“ Number 1000581…Yes, that night…It was a torture. She was such a cute kitty.” Hyun Joong closed his eyes and scratched his thigh.

 “ You know it’s time for me to disappear. Remember to give her the purse .Good luck with your potatoes.”  Hyun Joong  said throwing number 1000582 into the basket.

Meanwhile Dara  had thrown herself on her bed and was looking at the earring in her hands.

“ Should I give it back to him???” She asked herself. She had not even recognized that she had lost her purse.

She closed her eyes and all she could see was his warm chocolate eyes and that sweet smile.

“ I should stop thinking about him. What’s wrong with me??” She said and sqeezed her eyes.

“ Poor boy…his clothes were so worn out and his hands were so rough. His life is so difficult.I wish I could buy him better clothes…Aish Dara stop thinking about a random guy.” She cried and covered her face with a pillow.

The next day Dara went to the college and in the evening she went to the same bus stop. Asmile crept on her lips as she sat on the seat. “ He said he worked nearby.” She turned her head and found the sign of Si Won’s shop. She tried to find him in the shop but she could only see another man serving customers.

Si Won smiled and texted Hyun Joong

From Si Won the Devil

To Hyun Joong the Angel

“ She is looking for you.” J

Hyun Joong read the message while he was playing his second hand Spanish guitar in his room in the bas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter