Forbidden City

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV Year 2011:

Hyun Joong and Si Won entered a large yard with a large central pond and a series of fountains.There was a large marble statue of Cupid at the center of the pond. A beautiful garden surrounded the pond and a very large luxury building was among the trees.

“ Bad women go to such places !!!” Hyun Joong gaped.Si Won just chuckled and inhaled deeply.

“ What a relief ! There will be no screaming and fangirlism.” He replied .

Hyun Joong inhaled deeply too and sneezed.He looked around and saw  bushes of red roses surrounding the  building.

“ Roses freak me out !” He scratched his thigh and sniffed.Si Won just rolled his eyes.Soon they were walking up the stairs.Now they could read a sign near the crystal door of the mansion.

“ Welcome to the forbidden city.”

“ Are we in China?” Si Won smiled excitedly.Hyun Joong just cocked an eyebrow and sniffed again.

“ Aish my nose is running.Those stupid rose bushes.” He said with red eyes.

They  entered a large hall and a young man who was dressed in security guard’s suit welcomed them and gave them two key cards .Their names was imprinted on the cards. He led them to the second hall .

They passed a large golden gate and entered the parlour.Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling and a large circular silk Persian carpet had covered the floor. There were large  Mink Porcelain pots in every corner of the hall and there were large bunches of roses in them.There were four large windows aroud the room and each window faced a flower garden.

“ Violet,Jasmine,Rose,Lily.”A feminine voice said from their back. Hyun Joong turned arund and so did Si Won.

“ Welcome to the forbidden city of star galaxy love institute. I am Rose.Your special attendant.” The girl was wearing a purple dress which was sweeping the floor as she walked.Hyun Joong sneezed again. The girl smiled.

“ Purple freaks me out!!” Hyun Joong whispered in Si Won’s ear who was giggling secretly.

“ Please follow me .Your friends are already waiting for you.” She led them to another room.There Hyun Joong and Si Won saw three other girls waiting for them.

“ Violet,Jasmine and Lily.They are here to serve your friends.” She said .They were now inside a large room with a lot of tables and a lot  of young men were sitting behind tables.

“ They are all celebrities.” Rose explained.Then she bowed and led them to their table where they met Jae Joong’s pale face.

“ Jae Jae,bad boy !!!You were early?” Si Won sat beside Jae Joong.

“ Something is wrong.” Jae Joong said.

“ Getting  paranoid again?” Si Won smiled.

“ Our guests are all here.”  Jasmine said to a young  lady who was wearing a black dress.She smiled and clapped her hands.Waves of music filled the room.Hyun Joong  roamed his eyes around the room.He  saw Changmin,Yunho ,Junsu and Yoochun  on his left side.They were chatting and laughing. A few meters away Park Jung Min and Hyung Jun were talking with Kyu Joong .

“ Even Taemin is here.”  Si Won said.

“ I said something is suspicious.” Jae Joong  whispered  in Si Won’s ear.

“ What is it dude?” Si Won asked  Jae Joong.

“ That girl with black dress. I know her.” He said in a low voice.

“ What about her. She has a nice .” Si Won complemented.

“ Listen Si Won.She was my prey.” Jae Joong said with a worried tone.

“ You …Sure?” Asked Si Won and his smile vanished.

“ Yes,I made her cheat on me. She gave me a luxury apartment in Paris.You remember? She apologized and asked me to keep that apartment as a goodbye gift because she felt guilty for cheating on me.” Jae said.

“ You did  a great job  back then.” Si Won smiled foolishly.

“ Si Won we must leave.” Jae Joong said.

“ What are you two talking about?” Hyun Joong asked all of a sudden.

“ That girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter