Flame Under Ashes

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV Year 2007:

“ Dara will you stay by my side if everyone else leaves me? What will you do if the world turns against me?” Hyun Joong asked and made Dara sit on his knee.

“ Oh …I won’t ever stop loving you!” Dara replied cupping his face in her hands.

“ I am not the guy you see kitty.I am a sinful man.” Hyun Joong stared intently at her eyes.

“ Oh ! Kwon’s widow?! “ Dara asked with a shocked face.

“ Kitty escape! I let you escape.” Hyun Joong smiled.

“ You slept with a widow? Is it for money? No ! Don’t tell me that you love her!!!Oh why?!Is she beautiful?Do you love her?” Dara frowned.

“ Kitty …love? I am not allowed to love any one. Poor guys can’t fall in love.” Hyun Joong said almost to himself.

“How about me? You…don’t love…me?” Dara pulled back nervously.

“ I do and it’s driving me crazy.” Hyun Joong grabbed her hand and kissed it lightly. “ But my love will ruin you kitty.” He whispered desperately.

“ Stupid cat!” Dara touched his nose with hers. “You scared me!” She chuckled and stood up. “ Let’s have dinner .It is getting late.” Dara walked to the kitchen.

“ Tell me kitty why are you doing this?” Hyun Joong got up and followed her into the kitchen.

“ I am not a good cook …hummm…how about you cook?” Dara blushed.

“ Kitty listen to me.If you want to leave me …” Dara put a strawberry in his mouth.

“ You talk too much for a guy!” She opened the fridge.

“ Make some fried chicken for me!” She said and put a strawberry in .

“ Kitty !” Hyun Joong encircled her tiny waist and lifted her off her feet.Dara almost choked at the sudden action.She swallowed her strawberry and coughed.

“ I’m not joking kitty! This love…” He looked up at her twinkling eyes and went dumb.His eyes travelled down to her lips then up to her dewy eyes and finally landed on her strawberry scented lips which were just a breath away from his lips.

“ If you don’t kick me out right now,I swear I won’t keep my hands off you.” He said almost intoxicated by her perfume.

“ Then don’t!” Dara said boldly and in a flash of a second Hyun Joong pressed his lips against hers while she threw her arms around his neck and her fingers brushed his neck as they travelled up to his silky hair.Hyun Joong linked his hands under her weight and she crawled up his body and encircled his waist with her legs. Hyun Joong parted her pink delicate lips and her tongue gently.It tasted like strawberry and honey .She grinned under her lips and tickled his flank.Hyun Joong smiled and broke the kiss. He stared at her eyes and put a butterfly kiss on her cheek.

“ Kitty you are lost,do you know? You are playing with a burning flame.” He said with half lidded drunken eyes as if her lips were wine to his thirsty lips.

“ Let me burn myself!” Dara kissed his eyelids one by one and traced his eyelashes with the tip of her fingers.

“ Let’s make you some fried chicken before you burn!” Hyun Joong said playfully.

“ I like spice! “ Dara replied and Hyun Joong put her on the counter kissing her forehead.

“ You really lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter