Fire Fire

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2007 Author’s POV:

“Can you believe this?! She has gone to Paris with her lover!” Hyun Joong drank his beer looking at Jae Joong with half lid eyes. “ Lover?How is it even possible? Give the damn letter to me!” Jae Joong reached for the rain stained letter in Hyun Joong’s hand and started reading.

“…Hyun Joong oppa I am really sorry. I fell for someone else. I will go to Paris. Please don’t look for me again. We are from different worlds. Our affair would stain the honor of my family and I really love him. He is rich and intelligent and well educated. Last night he came back after you left and when he kissed and made love with me I found that I was still in love with him. I’m so sorry but he is the person I really need in my life. I have submitted a check with this letter. I know you need this money so feel free to spend it and make a living. Consider it as a salary for all the sweet time we spent with each other. We were never meant to be together. “ The last few words could not be read because the ink had been spread over the letters.

“She has paid for every single caress and kiss. She has paid me Jae Joong! It’s her signature on the check! I have been her man !!!” Hyun Joong fisted the table cloth and cried.

“I can’t believe it! She was an innocent girl. Who gave you the letter?” Jae Joong asked anxiously.

“Si Won had gone back to the shop this morning. She had given it to the neighbor coffee shop. He came here and gave it to me when you were taking a shower. I tried to call her but her phone is off.” Hyun Joong replied.

“Is Si Won in Seoul?” Jae Joong cocked an eyebrow.

“ Yes,he has left Suzy in an asylum .” Hyun Joong fisted his hair.

“Why the rush?!” Jae Joong bit his lower lip and sat beside Hyun Joong . Jae Joong stared at the ugly letter for some minutes.

“How much money did she leave for you?”

“Enough to for the three of us to debut but Jae I am not going to spend her money! She can’t pay for my love! She can’t buy me! She can’t just throw me away!” Hyun Joong gulped and squeezed his eyes.

“She has thrown you away Hyun Joong.” Jae Joong said after a pause. “And me!” He mumbled.

Hyun Joong got up and staggered towards the fire place in the corner of Jae Joong’s small apartment. Ji Ji followed his steps as he went closer and closer to the flames burning in blue, orange and yellow. Ji Ji purred and ran away to Jae Joong’s lap. Hyun Joong pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter