FIVE

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aisha POV

We continued to stay there for about an hour.

"Yah, so how's your new boys doing?" asked Dongwan to Andy.

"They're still fresh from the oven, so I don't expect them to be popular overnight. I'm sure they'll be in time to come," repled Andy.

"Yah, Eric," teased Minwoo, "You should learn a thing or two from the maknae."

Everyone continued teasing him when Junjin said something that brought my attention.

"Andy-ah, isn't that Ricky?" he said pointing at a table near the door.

I turned around to look at the direction he was pointing. True enough, Ricky was laughing with the rest of the Teen Top members. Just as quickly I turned back around.

Andy and I exchanged looks. They musn't know that I'm here, I tried to say through my eyes. Andy nodded slightly, as if he knew.

"Hyung, Aisha and I have to go. They still don't know about us."

"Geurae," Dongwan replied, "We'll try to think of a plan."

I grabbed the strap of my bag as Minwoo called the waiter to pay for the bill.

"How can we get out? They're sitting near the door," said Andy.

"I was thinking that maybe Eric and I distract them while the rest of us cover you as you exit the restaurant," said Hyesung.

Once Minwoo got back his credit card, we launched our plan.

"Yah, what are you all doing here?" I heard Eric say aloud.

"Oh, hyung! We're feeling hungry so we decided to eat o

Please log in to read the full chapter