FOUR

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Andy POV

"You look lovely, chagiya," I said, reassuring her.

"Jinja?" she asked, "Sigh.. I'm so worried."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't be. I'll make sure that you will be treated good."

We stayed in that position for sometime before she pulled away.

"Geurae. I guess I'm being such a worrywart."

I watched as she touched up her hair and make up before picking up her bag.

"Let's go," she said, smiling.

 

Niel POV

I stared at the picture on my phone.

"Hyung, we're about to order takeaway. Do you want anything?" Ricky burst into the room with Changjo behind him.

I shook my head, hearing Changjo mumbling babo under his breath.

A few seconds later, I raised my voice so that everyone in the dorm could hear me.

"Yah, don't order. Let's eat outside instead."

I waited till everyone appeared in front of my door, some already inside my room to make way.

"Yah," said C.A.P.," are you sure? We're not supposed to go anywhere without Manager hyung, remember?"

I jumped out of bed, my phone still in my hands, "But aren't you tempted to rebel for once? Besides, it's been some time since we last went out together."

Minutes later, the boys moved about, getting ready to go out.

"Hyung, where are we going?" asked Changjo.

I thought for a moment. "I know just the place to go."

 

Aisha POV

"And this is Aisha, the one I've been talking about."

I bowed and greeted. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Aisha imnida."

"Aigooo," said Junjin who had his arm wrapped around Joo Hyun, "Our maknae is finally introducing his girlfriend to us. What took you so long, Andy-ah?"

"What took you so long, Junjin-ah? At least we don't have to learn about Andy's relationship through the media," mocked Hyesung.

All the boys burst out laughing when Junjin nudged Hyesung's arm roughly.

"Yah, it was a hard decision, okay. We're just grateful t

Please log in to read the full chapter