TWELVE

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junjin POV

Andy emptied the tenth bottle of soju into his glass. 

"Ahjumma, another bottle here, please!" he slurred.

"Enough, Andy," I said, stopping him from drinking anymore.

"Ahh, hyung.. Just let me drink, please.." he said. Suddenly, he started to sob.

"Aisha.. How could you do this to me?" he dropped his head on the table.

I sighed. I quickly paid the bills to the ahjumma before walking back to our table. I grabbed one of Andy's arms and wrapped it around my shoulders. Wrapping my arm around his waist, I supported his weight and flagged for a cab.

Just after telling the driver the destination, my phone began to ring.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Ahh, Junjin-ah. Is Andy with you?" asked Minwoo.

"Yeah. We're in the cab towards his house."

"I see. How is he?"

"Not good. He got himself drunk. I had to stop him from drinking his eleventh bottle," I explained.

"Okay. Take good care of him, alright?"

"Neh, hyung," I said before hanging up. I glanced at Andy who was sleeping peacefully.

Or at least, that's what he looked like.

 

Aisha POV

"How is he?" I asked.

Minwoo sighed. "He's drunk, but don't worry. Junjin promised to take care of him."

I nodded before looking down on my plate of food which I barely touched. Soon, my vision began to blur as tears formed in my eyes, threatening to spill.

Please log in to read the full chapter