SIXTEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aisha POV

I splashed my face with cold, tap water to freshen up. Glancing at my reflection in the mirror, I noticed that my eyes were red and puffy. Obvious signs that I just finished crying.

I dug around in my small handbag. Once my fingers wrapped around the familiar tube of concealer, I took it out and applied it. As I blended it into my skin using my ring finger, my ring reflected the light from above, gaining my attention. I brought my hand in front of my face as I gazed at my ring.

- Flashback –

Andy was driving me home after our date. The journey was filled with silence, but it wasn’t awkward. It’s been some time since we started dating, thus we were feeling comfortable with each other. We didn’t have to force ourselves to converse, like what couples on their first date normally do. Everything we did together was just natural.

Once he parked the car, I turned to face him.

“Thank you for tonight, oppa. I enjoyed it a lot,” I smiled.

Just when I was about to open the door, Andy held onto my wrist.

“Aisha, wait. I have a gift for you,” he said softly.

I turned back towards him, my eyes blinking repeatedly in confusion. I watched as he reached into his pocket and took out a small, velvet box.

“Open it,” he urged me as he pressed the black box into my hands.

I glanced at him before placing my full attention on the suspicious box. Slowly, I opened it to reveal a silver ring.

“O-Oppa?” I was stunned.

“It’s a promise ring. I know that you’re still too young to accept my proposal and also, your career has just started not too long ago. Thus, I decided to give you this, to

Please log in to read the full chapter