NINE

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

"..AIsha, my girlfriend.."

I turned around in bed violently, trying to shake off the memory. All I get in return was shake the bunk bed that I shared with Ricky.

"Hyung, you alright?" The shaking must've woke him up.

I closed my eyes, having no desire to have a conversation.

 

Ricky POV

"You know, hyung," I said after sighing, "everyone's worried about you. You barely ate and talk these days."

Silence.

Impatient, I rolled over to stick my head over the side rails of my bed. "Hyung, are you th-"

"Just shut up. I'm trying to sleep here," snapped Niel.

I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

 

Aisha POV

"NIel worries me," I whispered, breaking the silence of the night.

I had just finished my long shower and was already dressed in my pjs when Andy appeared outside my house, wanting to stroll at the park nearby.

Andy's hand tighten around mine, an attempt to console me.

I glanced at him, then at myself and laughed.

"I'm already underdressed as it is, and your dressing is further emphasising that fact," I said, pointing to his formal wear.

Andy chuckled. "I had an event to attend to earlier. Besides, it's your fault for refusing to change out of your pjs before leaving the house. Not that I'm complaining, though. Your pjs is cute," he traced a finger along the hearts on my sleeve.

"It's you

Please log in to read the full chapter