THREE

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

"That was fun!" exclaimed Ricky as we got in the car.

"Not for me," I mumbled.

"Yah, lighten up, will you? You won't die without Aisha around, right?" said Chunji.

"Hyung, by the look on his face, I believe he might," said Changjo sarcastically.

I put on my headphones and played my music. Turning away from the rest, I stared out at the window.

 

Aisha POV

"My hyungs keep asking about you these days. I was thinking we could meet them over dinner later on," Andy said.

"Really?" I said, my voice cracked abit. 

Just the thought of meeting Shinhwa scares me. I have met Dongwan and Hyesung before and they're very friendly. But the remaining three are at the top in my Shinhwa bias list. 

"Yeah. I told Minwoo hyung that you're a huge fan of him. He was really grateful," he went on.

When I kept silent, he put his arm around my shoulder. If you're scared that they ask you lots of questions, don't worry. I'll cover you and make sure that they treat you well," he paused for a moment, "In fact, Junjin hyung will also bring his girlfriend along."

"You mean, Joo Hyun-ssi?" I stared at him, "You know I'm a fan of SPICA, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Come on, I'm sure it'll be fun," he said leaning in.

I raised my hand in between us. "Don't. People might see us."

He shrugged his shoulders and let go of my shoulder. "They can't. This is a pri

Please log in to read the full chapter