THIRTEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

It's been a week since the incident happened. During that whole week, I didn't see Andy in the building. And as for Aisha, it's very obvious that she's trying to avoid me. It pains me when she did that, but I'm too stupid to allow her to do that. 

It seemed that fate decided to play a fool on us because I bumped into her today in the hallway. She was reading something from her phone and I was looking down on the ground. 

"Ahh, mianhe!" she apologised quickly before looking up from her phone. Her eyes widen in shock as they take in my face before she looked away in a split second. She quickly turned away, getting ready for her escape.

Just as she was about to walk away from me, I grabbed onto her delicate wrist.

"We should talk," I said.

She looked down at her wrist before shaking my hand off. "Let's go to the cafe," she suggested before walking off, with me following close behind.

 

Aisha POV

 I went to find a table while Niel ordered. A few minutes later, he came back with a tray.

"Sorry for not asking for your order, but here you go," he said as he placed a cup of latte in front of me.

I looked down at the familiar panda flowing on top of my latte and was surprised. "How did you know this? This cafe don't normally do other patterns other than hearts, unless requested."

Niel shrugged his shoulders casually. "You ordered this the last time we were here. Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter