NINETEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Andy POV

“I’m so sorry, oppa..”

I watched as my lover cried her heart out, hurting me in the process. I hate seeing her cry, and I hate myself more for making her cry.

My legs gave way as I dropped back on her couch. I rested my head in my palms, letting out a few tears myself.

Ever since she was a trainee in my company, I was attracted to her. At first, I thought that I simply liked her because she was really pretty. However, after getting to know her, I started to love her for being her. She was an innocent girl who just wanted to make everyone happy. She hardly gets angry, which just shows that she is an angel. She was my angel.

It took me a lot of courage to ask her out. Afterall, I am her superior and what’s more, I could easily pass off as her uncle thanks to our 13-year-gap. When she accepted me, I was practically over the moon. I promised myself that I would be there for, taking good care of her like a delicate small girl she is, and never hurt her.

But look at this now. I just made her cry.

I wiped my tears away when I heard her stop sobbing. I looked up to see her kneeling in front of me so that we are of the same eye level. She took my hands and placed something small in them. I did not have to look at it to know. The promise ring.

“Oppa, t-thank you for all the sweet memories you gave me. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t accept your love,” she said, “I-I guess I’m not the one for you after all.”

I nodded slowly, fina

Please log in to read the full chapter