FOURTEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

"W-What do you mean, Niel-ah? There's no such thing as us," she said quickly. A little too quickly.

I took a sip of my coffee before continuing. "Aisha, please.. I think both of us know exactly the reason why it happened that day."

She slammed her hand on the table, gaining the attention of the staff here. Luckily the cafe is within the building, so whatever happens here remains in the building. No media will ever have access here.

Her action surprised me. She never, or rarely, showed signs of anger. She is really an angel. And when an angel gets angry, it means that the event or person who caused that anger is really a huge event or a mean person. Which means I am the mean person here.

"What are you trying to say, Niel-ssi?" she said through gritted teeth, "That I allowed it to happen?"

I noticed that her form of addressing me has changed, from a close friend to a stranger. As much as that action of hers hurts me, I kept myself composed.

"I don't know. Maybe you did. Afterall, you could've moved away when I started to lean in. But you didn't, in fact, Andy hyung had to pull you away."

The sound of her chair dragging against the wooden floor broke the silence of the empty cafe. On instinct, I stood up too so I could tower over her. Somehow, that action makes me feel more in control of the situation.

-Slap-

Or maybe not.

My hand automatically cupped my now redden ch

Please log in to read the full chapter