SEVEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aisha POV

I told him everything that had happened.

"So you're worried that he might see you?" asked Andy.

I nodded. "He might suspect something. 'Why is Aisha hanging out with the Shinhwa members, with Junjin's girlfriend too? Are they close?'" 

Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Aigoo, my chagiya ~ Don't worry so much, my dear."

I sighed, leaning into his embrace. Just that action alone could make me feel so secured. 

"You know," he continued to say, "I thought of revealing to the media about us."

I pulled away from the embrace and looked up at him.

"But oppa.."

"I know, I know. I was the one who first said that we shouldn't reveal it. That was because I wasn't so sure of my feelings. But now, I am. I don't mind what the netizens say. 'Dirty Oppa Preying on Younger Girls.' They're just jealous," he paused to look at me, "That is.. If you don't mind all the attention."

I shook my head vigorously. "N-No no, oppa," I paused to catch my breath, "I mean, I don't mind at all. But what about you?"

Andy smiled. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care whatever happens."

 

Niel POV

"Aisha!" I called.

I was just entering the building when I saw her standing at the lift lobby. I picked up my walking pace so I could stand next to her.

"Oh, Niel-ah. Good morning," she greeted with her bright smile.

I couldn't help but smile bac

Please log in to read the full chapter