TEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Andy POV

"Come in!"

I watched as the skinny boy entered my office. I stood up from my desk and walked over to the couch, offering the boy a seat.

"Why did you call me in, hyung?" Niel asked, avoiding my eye contact.

I took a deep breath. "I heard from the boys that you haven't been eating well. You're even losing weight. I thought I told you to gain weight, not do the opposite," I added the last sentence as a joke, as an attempt to kill the seriousness in the atmosphere. I hate being too serious.

"Hyung, if you're worried about that, don't be. I think I'm just too tired. If you want, I can go and grab something to eat now." He stood up from the couch and made his way to the door.

"It's about Aisha, isn't it?" I said. That stopped him from opening the door. Slowly, Niel turned his head around to face me.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, hyung," he mumbled. 

I rest my fingers on my temples, sighing. "Don't lie, Ahn Daniel. I know you like her. That was why I decided to reveal my relationship with her to everyone."

 

Niel POV

Anger grew within me. 

"You did that so you can get rid of me?" I asked boldly. 

I watched as Andy's eyes filled with shock. He should be. Afterall, I never talked back before. 

"Not so easy, hyung," I said.

I bowed to him before leaving the room.

 

Andy POV

I was stunned. One of my

Please log in to read the full chapter