TWO

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Andy POV

My phone started vibrating, indicating that there's a text message.

From: Chagiya ♥

Oppa, I'm done ~

I let out a sigh. Finally, my tummy has been growling..

To: Chagiya ♥

Alright, wait for me at the usual place. I'm hungry ~ T.T

I quickly did my attempt to arrange the documents on my desk as neatly as possible. Who cares about work when you're about to meet your girlfriend?

 

 

Aisha POV

I sat at the couch in the lift lobby. My phone vibrated in my bag. Automatically, I unfastened my bag and dug around until I felt it. I read the text and can't help but smile.

To: Oppa ♥

Okay, I'm waiting for the lift now ~

I picked up my bag, walked over to the lift, and pressed the button. Once inside, I pressed the button B2. As the lift moved, I checked my reflection on the lift doors. Once it opened, I walked out of the lift and waited there. Soon, a familiar black car with dark tinted windows stopped in front of me. I smiled and quickly got in.

"Oppa, how was your day so far?" I asked, my voice slightly higher than usual.

"Boring, as per usual. I was waiting for you to call," Andy complained.

I pouted my lips as a form a aegyo. "Mianhe ~ I couldn't do so as I was recording the song with Niel."

"Oh, it was today? I should've gone down and supervise you two," he said, slightly regretful.

Please log in to read the full chapter