ONE

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=bOnDI9F5XlU

~ ~ ~ 

Niel POV

"Baby, baby, baby.. Baby boo.." 

I watched as she sang her last line with her eyes closed. 

How can a girl look so beautiful just by closing her eyes? I closed my eyes and thought.

 

Aisha POV

I walked over to Niel at the couch. He appeared to be sleeping. I leaned over and gently shook his shoulder.

"Niel-ah, wake up.. We're done here," I said softly. 

His eyes fluttered open. For a moment, he looked surprised. I quickly leaned back.

"O-Oh, we're done?" he asked, rearranging his already-neat hair.

I nodded. "Yeah. I don't have any schedule after this, so I'm going home."

He blinked his eyes twice. "Ah, really?" He glanced at his watch. "It's lunchtime. M-Maybe we can go grab something to eat?"

I let out a laugh. "Niel-ah, where have your mind wander off to? Don't you remember that you have to film 'Weekly Idol' later on?"

 

Niel POV

"Stupid schedule," I mumbled for the umpteenth time in the car an hour later.

"Hyung, you've been repeating that since we picked you up an hour earlier," complained Changjo, "What's wrong?"

"Do you really have to ask that? It's obvious that he's talking about Aisha." Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Ooooh, Aisha~ What happened?" asked Ricky, his eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter