SEVENTEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

“Niel-ah, you have a text,” said my manager during my break.

I mumbled a thanks as I took my phone from him. Walking off to a more private area, I opened the text.

From: Aisha-ssi

Are you okay? I'm sorry for slapping you..

Unknowingly, a smile formed on my face. I quickly typed out a reply.

To: Aisha-ssi

Yeah, I'm okay. Don't blame yourself, Aisha. I was wrong to offend you like that..

I was not able to read her reply because just then, my manager called me to return to the cameras. I sighed and passed him back my phone. As the staff counted down, I forced myself to forget about Aisha and get into my alter-ego.

 

 

Aisha POV

Right after sending my reply, I regretted it terribly. “Why did I have to say that?” I cursed myself.

Anxiously, I waited for his reply. Ten minutes later, I still did not receive it.

Hopefully, it’s because he has a schedule, and not because he ignore my text.

Exiting the building, I flagged a cab. I told the driver the directions to the park. As the driver drove at a comfortable speed, I started to feel nervous, fiddling with my ring.

Once we reached the destination, I thanked the driver and paid him before getting out of the cab. Slowly, I walked over to where the swings were. It was the most private area in the park as it was covered with trees and no one came to the park in the first

Please log in to read the full chapter