SEQUEL

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

"Oppaaaaaa~ Your members are bullying me again!"

I entered the kitchen to see Aisha in the midst of cooking something for the fifth time today. I glared at Changjo who happened to enter the kitchen to get a drink.

"Stop bullying my girlfriend, will you?!" I shouted out loud so that everyone in the dorm can hear me. 

I heard laughter coming from the living room. 

"Can't help it when your girlfriend's cooking is delicious!" laughed C.A.P.

"And we're growing men who are starving," added in L.Joe.

"BUT YOU MADE ME COOK FOR THE FIFTH TIME TODAY!" whined Aisha, as she flipped over the bulgoggi.

"Yeah, guys! I brought her over so we can relax as a family, but here you are, pushing her into the kitchen the moment she entered our dorm!" I said, defending my girlfriend.

"Oh, hyung!" cried Ricky in his dramatic tone, "Are you going against your beloved brothers just so you can defend your girlfriend? You just broke my heart! What will the fans think when they found out that NielRick is breaking up?!"

I rolled my eyes and cursed under my breath. I went over to Aisha and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Placing my chin on her shoulders, I whispered in her ear, "Stop cooking. Let's go out of the dorm and leave the starving boys here."

She turned to face me, an evil twinkle in her eyes. "You sure about that? What if they torture you once you get back?" she asked worriedly.

Please log in to read the full chapter