EIGHT

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niel POV

"Close that door please, Ricky," said Andy.

I walked over to the couch with the rest of them, my eyes not leaving Aisha who had looked down, breaking our eye contact.

"Hyung," said C.A.P., "I thought you wanted to introduce us to your girlfriend?"

The word 'girlfriend' made Aisha jerked in her seat. 

Andy nodded. 

"Ahh! You wanted to introduce your girlfriend to Aisha too, right? That's why she's here with us," commented Changjo.

I heard Andy chuckled.

"Well, I guess you are right. In a way." He readjusted his position on the couch, creating noises.

"Boys," he said in his serious tone, "I would like to introduce you to Aisha, my girlfriend.

 

Andy POV

A moment of silence before the boys burst out laughing.

"Hyung, your sense of humor is really weird!" laughed Chunji.

I glanced at Aisha who was looking at me helplessly.

"Boys," I said, "I'm serious. Aisha is my girlfriend."

I grabbed Aisha's hand. "Look, I even gave her the promise ring. It's official."

As her ring shined in the light, everyone went silent. Well, almost everyone.

"Aisha, i-is that true?" asked Niel. He looked composed but his eyes betrayed him. His eyes showed that he was badly affected.

I turned to Aisha who let out a sigh.

"Yes, it's all true," she said softly.

"So, you were with them last night, not as frien

Please log in to read the full chapter