EIGHTEEN

Senior vs Junior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Andy POV

Once we got in the car, Aisha suggested we should talk at her house. I agreed. Despite my car windows being tinted, the car just doesn’t give enough privacy.

We entered Aisha’s house fifteen minutes later.

“Oppa, take a seat. I’ll just make us some coffee,” she mumbled.

I went over to sit on her couch. Not knowing what to do, my eyes travelled all over the living room which I was so familiar to.

The living room which I may never get to see again after today.

A picture frame that seated the table on my right caught my eye. It contained a picture collage of us. Most of them were before her debut. Without all the makeup on, she looked so innocent and beautiful. The makeup just covered up her natural beauty.

“Here’s your coffee,” her sweet voice sounded from my left.

 

Aisha POV

As I placed the cups on the coffee table, I glanced in the direction where he was looking at, realizing that it was the picture frame which I held so dear.

“We looked so happy in there,” I said, gazing at the picture.

“Aisha, please..” Andy begged, as he stood up, “Please don’t..”

“Don’t what, oppa?” my voice dropped to a whisper as he stood in front of me, his palm cupped my cheek.

“Don’t say that we looked happy. We still are,” he whispered, leaning in for a hug.

I closed my eyes, feeling his strong arms around me. Back then, I loved the feeling

Please log in to read the full chapter