09

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 9

CHAPTER 9

 

Himchan is depressed. Daehyun is now staying with Chanyeol because Daehyun himself want to. He can’t do anything, he regrets fighting with Yongguk that night but he can’t blame Yongguk he’s also in the blame because he’s the one that flare up. He just thinks he does but, in reality Yongguk also the one that can be blame.  

 

It has been 2 days actually since Daehyun staying with Chanyeol. Himchan is in his own apartment and accompany by Yongguk because Yongguk insist to stay put. He doesn’t want anything happen to Himchan. Yongguk is currently at the kitchen cleaning up the dishes after having a dinner with Himchan. Himchan is at the living room probably watching the television but, when someone looks at him properly he actually didn’t watch the television but, staring at it.

 

“Yongguk-ah…I think you deserve the second chance.” After hearing Himchan words Yongguk quickly come out from the kitchen and sit beside Himchan on the couch.

 

“Really?” Himchan nodded.

 

“Are you really meant what you’re saying?” Himchan nodded again.

 

“But, if we might cross the same paths like this for the next time and there is nothing that will make us attach to each other. That’s meant we’re over forever.” Himchan says without looking at Yongguk.

 

“Don’t say like that.” Yongguk hug the smaller man beside him tightly.

 

“I’ll definitely make this time the moment that’ll be love and treasure forever. And I want to heal your past pain that I have left.” Himchan hug him back and Yongguk feels the love again from the person that he treasures the most. Yongguk break the hug and look at Himchan face.

 

“C---can I kiss you?” Himchan chuckle.

 

‘How I miss that cute chuckle.’ Yongguk smile. Himchan lift his body and sit on Yongguk lap before pecking his lips. Yongguk is surprised.

 

“Yes you can babo.” Yongguk smile. He wrapped his arm around Himchan waist and Himchan circle his arm around Yongguk neck. Yongguk lean his face to his now boyfriend again face and peck him on the lips before kissing him passionately.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they are hugging while watching the television together, Himchan get a call from Chanyeol. “Channie, open the door someone is waiting for you.” ‘Waiting for me? Is Chanyeol outside?’

 

“For me? Are you outside?”

 

“No, I’m somewhere near your apartment to look over a certain someone outside your door. Okay? And you should open quickly.” Then, Chanyeol cut off the line. Himchan blinks and loosen Yongguk grip on his waist before heading to the door.

 

“Himchannie? Where are you going?” Yongguk asks but, Himchan just walks straight away to open the door. Yongguk quickly stand up and run to the door when he hears Himchan is shouting. He looks there and sees Himchan is kneeling hugging…Daehyun.

 

“Daehyun-ah, please mommy is sorry.” Yongguk can hear Himchan repeat the line many times.

 

“Let’s go inside.” Yongguk says and the mother and sons went inside the house while Yongguk is there to close the door and lock it in process.

 

“Daehyun, mommy is really sorry.” Himchan says again when they have seat on the couch together. Daehyun looks at Himchan and smile.

 

“Don’t worry. Mommy is not wrong. Daehyun is wrong actually.” Daehyun lowered his head.

 

“Thank you.” Himchan kiss Daehyun cheek and hug him tightly. Yongguk from a far just can admire the mother and son relationship. He really adored how both of them react to each other. ‘I hope the scene in front of me can be mine.’ Yongguk smile alone.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Week after week, month after month year after year. Daehyun age is 6 years old; the small little boy is growing to his age. Himchan also having a happy life after making up his relationship with Yongguk. He is now with Daehyun at the playground where his son always come. Himchan is sitting on one of the bench and open wide his arm when Daehyun is running to him.

 

“Done playing?” Daehyun nodded.

 

“Let’s go…” Himchan wanted to lift him up.

 

“No. Daehyun already 6 years old so mommy didn’t have to lift me up. I’ll become a gentleman for mommy sake and also…” Suddenly, he blushes.

 

“Is it Youngjae?” Himchan and Daehyun face become redder.

 

“Mommy doesn’t tease me.” He pout and Himchan chuckle.

 

“Okay. I’m sorry.” Himchan patted his son head. 

 

“Mommy, where is Yongguk daddy?” ‘Daehyun-ah, how many time I have says. Even we’re together, why you should called him daddy? At that time, just an act.’ Himchan sigh.

 

“Mommy?” Daehyun asks and Himchan shook his head from daydreaming.

 

“Did you hear me?”

“Oh! I also don’t know. Maybe at home?”

“If at home okay. Let’s go, I’m starving.”

 

All the way to their house Daehyun is singing.

 

“I want to eat~~ I want to eat cheesecake~~ I want to eat cheesecake that looks like Youngjae~~ I want to eat Youngjae~~” Daehyun widened his eyes realizing what he says at the end of his own song. ‘No! I’m still kids. Wait until I’m reach my adult age. At that time maybe I can eat Youngjae. Hehe.’ Daehyun is grinning alone thinking about his adult time.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Mommy, I’m sleepy.”

 

After getting Daehyun sleeping inside his room. He went back to the living room to wait for Yongguk to come back. He glances at the clock and it show 11 o’clock but, Yongguk still didn’t come back. He waits and wait but, he didn’t appear at the door. Slowly, his eyelids become heavy and he fell asleep on the couch.

 

Yongguk open the door and quite weird when the lights are still on brightly and the television too. He smiles when he sees Himchan sleeping peacefully on the couch. He lifts him and tugged him in the bed. He switches off the television and light before changing his work shirt to more comfortable cloth.

 

He tugged himself in the bed, he stare at Himchan sleeping face and grinning like idiot. ‘My wish to stare at you while you’re sleeping is grant. You’re beautiful. I love you.’ He pecks Himchan lips and hugs him before falling into sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Daehyun~~~~Wake up! You’re late to school!” Himchan try to awake Daehyun but, the small boy still sleeping. Himchan ruffle his head. ‘This kid. Just like your father.’

“Yongguk! Come here for a while.” Yongguk come in looking at Himchan and the sleeping boy on the bed.

 

“What happen?”

“Please awake this kid.” Himchan says and walk out from the room. Yongguk looks at Daehyun and sit on the bed. He leans to Daehyun ears.

 

“Daehyun, you should wake up fast. Youngjae is waiting for you if not he’ll kidnap away by…”

“I’ll go shower now!” Daehyun throw his confetti and it land on Yongguk face.

 

“This kid. If anything about Youngjae he is willing.” Yongguk chuckles.

 

Himchan is shocked when Daehyun hug his legs. “Daehyun! Quickly eat and we’ll go to the kindergarten.” Himchan give him a piece of bread and Daehyun take it before grabbing his back pack and robot.

 

“Yongguk, after I send him I’ll go to work okay?” Yongguk appear in front of Himchan and peck his lips.

“Take care.” Himchan blush.

 

“Why are you blushing?”

“I just happy.” Himchan peck Yongguk. And Yongguk smile.

 

“Mommy quickly Youngjae is waiting for me. I can’t be late.” Daehyun cross his arm. ‘Daehyun. You’re the one making mommy late and now you repeat that words.’ Himchan just sigh and they waved goodbye to Yongguk.

 

Yongguk close the door and tidy up Daehyun and Himchan and ‘his’ room before cleaning the dishes. He seat at the living room and pick up a box with a note on it.

 

“To daddy Yongguk.” Yongguk smile. “This writing. Its must Daehyun.” He unwrapped the wrapper and takes out the paper and read it.

 

‘Yongguk daddy, thank you for coming into mommy life. I’m now happy because I can finally see mommy real smile. I also actually hope that…Yongguk daddy can be my real daddy. One another time, thank you.’

 

Yongguk smile brightly reading the content. Daehyun is still a kid and he’s pure without any sin. But, for a kid in his age he really knows what a life is. Yongguk look inside the box and there is a picture of them smiling that is take 1 week ago. Yongguk turn the picture around and smile even more. A big heart is drawn with half of it is red and another half is pink. In the middle there is a word ‘forever’ that is written in grey color.

 

Yongguk is tearing up, he doesn’t know why. He really touches by the words and affection of the small kid by nobody like him. He is greatly except into the family of his. “Daehyun, Himchan thank you.”  

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...even there is no one comment on previous chapter. But, this thank just for each chapter comment...Hehe...Actually its hard to write something when you're down but, this is it...So, this is it...It's i know it -_-