05

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 5

CHAPTER 5

 

Himchan can see that Yongguk still there. ‘Why he is here? It’s already past 4 hours he sitting there.’ Himchan says while wiping his hands on the apron after washing the cup.

 

“Himchan, Jaehyo, both of you can wrap up for today.” The boss says.

“Okay.” Himchan start to clean up and change to his usual cloth. When he comes out to exit the café, he didn’t see Yongguk.

“That guy already goes back.” Jaehyo that standing beside Himchan wearing his usual cloth says and smile. 

 

Himchan just nodded and wanted to walk away but, Jaehyo grip his wrist. “Let me walk you. It’s dangerous outside. *He looks at his watch* it does have been past 6.50p.m.” Jaehyo says with a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan and Jaehyo walks side by side without talking to each other. Actually, feels awkward because he just know Jaehyo today. He huffed his hands because of the cold air. “Cold?” Jaehyo take Himchan right hand and intertwined with his before putting it in his jacket pocket. Himchan is surprised.

 

“Just stay still to warm up even your hands only.” Jaehyo says and Himchan can feels he become more awkward.

 

Without they notice someone follow them. Jaehyo and Himchan didn’t notice at all. But, sometimes Himchan glance at the back but, there is no one there.

 

Then, they stop at a junction. “I have to go this way.” Himchan says and Jaehyo looks at the way Himchan is heading too.

 

He pulls out their intertwined hands inside his jacket pocket and kiss on top of Himchan hands. “We’ll meet tomorrow beautiful.” Jaehyo loose his grip and walk away.

 

Himchan just looking at Jaehyo weird. ‘Why he’s nice to me? I didn’t do anything to him and…why should he kiss my hands!’

 

Himchan is headed to Daehyun kindergarten. After 6 steps he stops and looks behind him. He sighs. “Yongguk, just get out from there.” Himchan says bluntly and Yongguk get out from behind the wall looking at Himchan awkwardly.

 

“Why’re you following me?” Yongguk jogging to Himchan and hug him. Himchan widened his eyes.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Himchan push him but, Yongguk didn’t budge an inch. Himchan give up and just let his ex boyfriend hug him.

 

“What did you want actually?”

“I’m cold.” Himchan furrowed his eyebrow and push Yongguk away.

“S—Stop following me!” Himchan says and stomped away but, Yongguk still following him.

 

‘Why did I feels annoyed?!’

 

At the kindergarten, even it’s already 7.30p.m. But, there are several children that didn’t yet back home. One of them is Kim Daehyun.

 

The kids are having a talk together. “You know, I have my appa and my appa is handsome like me.” One of the boys, name Yi Hun says.

“Me too! My appa is handsome but, my father also not but, I don’t know but…”

“Lucia, just says that your father is handsome. Full stop!” One of the mixed blood kids name Shao Zi says. The girl name Lucia is silent.

 

Daehyun that is lying on his stomach coloring something tilt his head up to looks at the kids. They are talking about their father excitedly. Suddenly, one of them asks him.

 

“Daehyun! How about your father?” Daehyun get up from his lying position and sits properly, probably thinking.

“M—my father…is handsome and good at making music!” Daehyun says hesitant.

 

“But, we never see your father Daehyun. We only see your mother.” Daehyun didn’t know what to say because, his mother says that his father is involved in an accident before he born and his father died.

 

But, he feels that what his mother says actually is all lies. He believes his father still alive but, he doesn’t know what his father looks.

 

“Is Daehyun father will come?” Daehyun gulp.

“Maybe not. Look at his face, we already know the answer.” Daehyun looks at Yi Hun.

“NO! My daddy will come here. TODAY! With my mother.” Daehyun says, while hands gripping tightly a red crayon.

 

“We’ll wait and see your daddy.” Shao Zi says. Daehyun feels worried. ‘What if mommy comes alone?’ Then, the other kids start to play together leaving Daehyun standing there alone.

 

Then, he feels someone tapped his shoulder. He turns around and sees cute chubby cheek boy. “Why Daehyunnie, looks sad?” The innocent boy says and blinks his eyes.

“Youngjae.” He looks sad.

“I wish I have a father but, why my wish didn’t happen? Youngjae, did you have a wish too?” Youngjae smile and he freeze.

 

“Youngjae also has a wish but, Youngjae know that it’ll never be grant. Youngjae wish to have parents and to feel what love from them but, that wish will never be grant.” Youngjae looks down. Daehyun actually feel lucky because he have his lovely mommy. As Youngjae, he didn’t have anyone.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll promise you that I’ll love you.” Slowly Youngjae looks at Daehyun.

“Really?” “Daehyun will promise to Youngjae. Daehyun will never disappoint someone Daehyun love.” Daehyun smile and Youngjae nodded shyly.

 

“Daehyun! Your mommy already here.” The teacher calls Daehyun. He wants to walk to the door but, he feels someone holding his shirt.

“Daehyun will go?” Youngjae looks sad.

“Daehyun will come again tomorrow.” But, Youngjae still didn’t want to let Daehyun shirt go.

 

“Teacher! Can I bring Youngjae home with me?” Youngjae looks at Daehyun. The teacher walks to Daehyun and ask.

 

“Why?”

“Because, Youngjae looks lonely here. He’s alone right?” The teacher smile to him.

“Okay. But, you have to take care of him little prince!” Daehyun show his gratitude like a soldier to his commander.

 

“Youngjae-ah, I’ll wait here the next day okay. I’ll get your things ready.” The teacher walks away to pack Youngjae things.

“Look, we have got green lamp.” Daehyun says and smile.

 

Because, Youngjae didn’t have parents so he is living with the teacher at the kindergarten with other kids that sometime sleep over. 

 

“Daehyun-ah!” Daehyun quickly take Youngjae hands and run outside to meet his mother. He is surprised when he sees Yongguk is there. The teacher is talking something to Himchan and giving him a bag. That must be Youngjae things.

“Youngjae, greet them.”

“Hello. I’m Yoo Youngjae 4 years old.” Youngjae bow and hold Daehyun hands tighter.

 

Then, Daehyun hear some of the kids shout. “Look! Daehyun is going home! Quick!” They run to the front door. ‘I have to act!’ Daehyun thinks. When the kids reach at the front door. “Daddy!” Daehyun hug Yongguk leg tightly.

 

Yongguk is surprised and same as Himchan. Then, the teacher smile. “Daehyun is not that good. Your parents come to get you?” The teacher ruffles his hair and smile. Daehyun glance at the kids and the kids is admiring his father.

 

Yongguk is really surprised when Daehyun called him ‘daddy’. He blinks. ‘This is an act right? So I’ll act too.’ “Daehyun! Daddy and mommy have come to get you.” Yongguk make himself to be the same height as Daehyun and smile to him. “This is your friend?” Yongguk looks at Youngjae. Youngjae hide behind Daehyun because he is shy.

 

“Daddy, don’t do that! My Youngjae will be shy.”

“M—my Youngjae?” Daehyun nodded proudly. Yongguk stands again and they exit the kindergarten together with Daehyun and Youngjae walking in front of Yongguk and Himchan holding hands while they both singing.

 

Yongguk can hear the teacher voice. “They are such a perfect couple! Daehyun mother is beautiful and his father is handsome.” One of the teachers says. Yongguk chuckle.

“I wish I have a beautiful wife like Daehyun mother.” One of the guy teachers says.

 

Yongguk that hears it become annoyed. He wrapped his arm around Himchan waist making Himchan shocked looking at Yongguk. But, he didn’t care at Himchan looks. “You can’t. Look how lovely is they.” The women teacher sighs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In front Himchan apartment, Yongguk is standing awkwardly. “Mommy, quickly open the door! I want to show Youngjae my room.” Daehyun tugged Himchan trousers.

“Okay, mommy will open the door now.” Himchan glare at Yongguk and he notice his arm still around Himchan slim waist.

 

“S—Sorry.” He moves his arm away and he doesn’t know where to put his arm actually so he just let it drop to his side.

 

The two kids already running inside follow by Himchan and Yongguk is standing outside. Himchan looks at him. “You didn’t want to come in?” Yongguk is startled. Himchan looks Yongguk is hesitant. Suddenly, the little prince pulled Yongguk in without asking his mother permission. Yongguk is dragged to his room where Youngjae is sitting on the rabbit carpet.

 

Himchan just closed the door and sigh. ‘Daehyun, didn’t this situation become more awkward? Daddy? Daehyun is calling Yongguk Daddy and he also act like one too. Aish! What happen to them? I feel like I’m the stranger here.’ He sighs and walks to Daehyun room. He enters the room.

 

Then, unexpected accident occurs. Yongguk is playing something but, he stepped on a small ball and lost his balance. His palm is closing the door behind Himchan making Himchan trapped between the door and Yongguk, while their face just an inch apart. Yongguk manage to hold himself before their lips connect.

 

“Oh no! Youngjae close your innocent eyes! I’ll be the only one to make your eyes become not innocent!” Daehyun close Youngjae eyes with his small hands while he close his eyes.

 

Yongguk and Himchan stare at each other. Without realizing Yongguk move his hands to caresses Himchan cheek. ‘I can’t…’

 

A/N: The chapter is up! So, did you enjoy this chapter? Working on for this fic and others also...~_~ 

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view ~_~