10

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 10

CHAPTER 10

 

“Mommy I’ll go now.” Daehyun, the now 7 years old boy goes to his elementary school with Youngjae every morning together. Himchan is still working at the same café and Yongguk also steady with his business. But, the things that bother Himchan the most now actually Jaehyo.

 

Lately, Jaehyo try to talk something about Yongguk doing the bad thing. He doesn’t know why he did that. Now, Jaehyo didn’t look like the old Jaehyo. He become cold to approach and always come to work late and even the whole week he didn’t come. He becomes weirder by the day.

 

While Chanyeol and Kris always remind Himchan to not get to close with Jaehyo. When Himchan asks them why they didn’t reply back. So, he decided to just be himself.

 

“Thank you. Please come again.” Himchan bowed to the customer that just leaves the café. He is doing his normal routine.

“Himchan you can rest now.” The boss says and Himchan walk to the workers room. He takes out his phone and message Yongguk.

 

After a minute, he gets Yongguk reply.

 

To: Himchannie Bunny

From: Yongguk-ie

 

“Do your work well. I’ll pick you up with Daehyun too. Love you.”

 

Himchan smile at the reply. Jaehyo that is behind Himchan just stare at the latter smiling to his phone and also hugging it. Jaehyo smirk and snug his arm around Himchan waist making Himchan jolt up by the sudden contact. He turns around and Jaehyo grip drop in process.

 

“Ja—Jaehyo…” Himchan keep his phone in his pocket.

 

“You message Yongguk right?” Himchan just nodded, he didn’t have a thing to keep a secret from Jaehyo. Moreover, Jaehyo is not anything except from being his friend. 

 

“Did you really know who Yongguk is?” Himchan looks at the guy that is leaning his back at the wall while crossing his arm.

 

“I know.” Himchan answer short.

 

“Really? What if I say what he has done behind you?” Himchan looks at Jaehyo.

 

“I trust him. He didn’t do anything behind me. I know him.” Himchan feels mad suddenly. Jaehyo smirk. He walks near Himchan and trapped him between the wall and himself.

 

“Are you sure about that? I don’t think so you know about him overall.” Jaehyo lean his face to Himchan. Himchan move his face to the side.

 

“I have said that I trust him. I don’t want you to say anything.”

 

“Really? What if I say he has someone else behind your back?” Himchan move his head back to looks at Jaehyo.

 

“Interested right?” Himchan gulp.

 

Should he hear about it or not? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Channie!” Yongguk called for Himchan that is standing outside the café waiting for Yongguk to fetch him.

 

He enters the passengers sit and welcome by a peck on the lips. Himchan is blushing.

 

“Wo! Yongguk daddy don’t make mommy blushing like that.” Daehyun speak from the behind seat. Himchan forget that Yongguk have fetch Daehyun before fetching him.

 

“If I do something like Yongguk daddy do, too Youngjae. Is he going to blush like mommy?” Daehyun asks innocently. Yongguk and Himchan looks at each other and coughing.

 

“Daehyun, wear your seatbelt and stop playing okay.” Himchan says.

 

Daehyun looks around. “Mommy I’m not playing. And answer my question.” Yongguk and Himchan just pretending not to hear what the question is.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan is wiping his wet hair with a towel while Yongguk and Daehyun are playing around the house. Himchan smile looking at them.

 

Suddenly, his phone ring. “Hello?” The other side is silent.

 

“Check the message please.” Then the line is cut. Himchan is weird, he tried to call the number back but the number didn’t exist anymore.

“Who actually the person…”

 

After a while, a picture messages pop out in his conversation list. He taps to opens it and widened his eyes. The sender sends a picture of Yongguk in a club with a woman drinking together and kissing.

 

“Channie?” Yongguk open the door with Daehyun tailing behind him. Himchan is surprised and quickly delete the picture message. He doesn’t want to thinks about it anymore. With a calm face he turns around and smiles to his boyfriend. Yongguk walks to him and sneaked his arm around Himchan waist.

 

“You’re beautiful.” Himchan smile. Yongguk lean down and peck him on the lips. Then, Himchan notice something.

“Yongguk daddy, don’t do that thing in front of a kid like me. It’s no good. What if I copy what Yongguk daddy do?” Daehyun wave one finger in front of Himchan and Yongguk.

“If that I also want.” Daehyun tell Yongguk to lift him. Yongguk lift him and he peck Himchan lips too.

 

“A kiss from prince charming to mommy.” Daehyun smile. Himchan giggle at them.

 

‘I’ll forget about the picture. I trust Yongguk, I know he didn’t do anything like that behind me. If yes, he does. My heart will be not open for him for the third time.’ Himchan whisper to himself.

 

“Kim Himchan you know what? I’ll promise from now on, I’ll protect you with my whole life. I’ll promise that I’ll never hurt you anymore. So, stay by my side.”

“If you insist. I’ll. But, no cheating after this and tell me everything about your life…the one when you’re not with me.” Himchan hug him. Daehyun that is in Yongguk arm frowns his eyebrows.

“Then, I’ll also do the same like Yongguk daddy.” Daehyun copy all Yongguk action just now.   

 

They shared their story before they become couple again with Daehyun staring at them didn’t understand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kris, I think we can’t let him…” Kris hugs Chanyeol from the back.

“I know. I’ll try helping that friend of yours from him. I promise.” He kiss Chanyeol nape.

“Your promise, I’ll remember it.” Chanyeol says and shows his smile.

“I’ll.”

 

The next day, they do their usual routine. Himchan once again receive a picture message about Yongguk. Now, showing him with a woman entering a love hotel. He tries to ignore it but the messages keep coming. When he tried to reply back, the number of the phone will be not exist anymore. He doesn’t know why.

 

Day by day Himchan become restless by the fact, that is send to him and plus the words that Jaehyo says about Yongguk is cheating on him, during past time, and he didn’t care. But, the words of Yongguk are cheating on him, during past time, and even now are making Himchan restless.

 

“Channie~~” Himchan turn around and Jaehyo hug him tightly. Himchan push him away afraid that someone will misunderstand their relationship. Jaehyo smirk.

“Such a cold heart.” Himchan just ignore him.

 

“Don’t try to stay alone with him. Prevent it; I hope you can understand Chan-ie.” Himchan remember Chanyeol words and he quickly walk to the door to step out from the locker room. But, Jaehyo pull him and pinned him on the bench. Himchan didn’t expect this thing will come next. 

 

“Jaehyo what are you trying to do?” Himchan struggle to free from Jaehyo grip. He become frightened, he doesn’t want anything to happen to him. He doesn’t want to betray Yongguk.

“I have desire you for a long time. Did you know that? But! Why did he get you?! Why him?!” Jaehyo tighten his grip and Himchan hiss in pain.

 

“So, now I want to make you mine even I have to force you.” Jaehyo says and start to kiss Himchan then move to his neck. Himchan is struggling but, it’s useless.

 

‘I don’t want this. Please someone help me! Yongguk!’ Himchan cried in his thought and tears stream down his face.

 

‘This is the worst.’ Jaehyo is trying to strip him down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yongguk is currently at the elementary school wanting to fetch Daehyun. The little boy is walking hand in hand with his princess, Youngjae. When Daehyun sees him he smile and wanted to hug Yongguk but, he stop because Youngjae is looking at him.

 

‘Daehyun, be gentleman!’ He smile and walks calmly to Yongguk. 

 

In the car, Daehyun and Youngjae sit at the back seat while Yongguk is driving and now wanting to fetch Himchan. Suddenly, his phone ring.

 

“Chanyeol? Yoboseyo?”

“Yongguk!!!!!! Did Himchan called you?! Did Himchan message you?! Did Himchan have met you?! Did…” Chanyeol says rapidly and honestly Yongguk only hear ‘Himchan’ and not the thing he wants to say.

“Yeol, talk slowly.” Yongguk hear someone from the line trying to calm Chanyeol down.

 

“Yongguk, you better search for Jaehyo and take your Himchan from him!” Yongguk is panicked.

“Wh—what do you mean?”

“Aish…I worried that Jaehyo might killed Himchan!”

“Hah?!”

“You know right. Jaehyo is…He’s actually the one that stalks Channie with his gang, you remember right the gang that always wanted to fight you during high school? When I tell Kris to check on him, he tells me that Jaehyo is a person that will do anything to get what he want, even killed them. And he’s obsessed with Himchan and I worried he might killed him.” Chanyeol explain.

 

Yongguk feels that his heart stop beating hearing about Himchan situation. “I think you should search at Jaehyo apartment. I’ll message you the address. And you can send Daehyun and Youngjae to me to take care for a while.”

“Thank you, Chanyeol.” Yongguk cut the line and speed of to Chanyeol apartment first.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You should be thankful that I didn’t you there. I’m nice person right? Bringing you to my apartment and lie you on the bed. You’ll feel more comfortable.” Jaehyo looks at the figure on the bed.

“Why didn’t you talk?!” He raised his voice.

 

Himchan feels the bed sink a bit. He didn’t dare to looks at Jaehyo. “I have been crazy for you. Kim Himchan.” Jaehyo touch Himchan body and caressed it.

 

“You’ll be mine. I’ll let you die and after that I’ll follow you. So, we can be together.” Jaehyo smile. 

 

A/N: The next update is up! So, this is who Jaehyo is...Actually i want to make a chapter of the time where Jaehyo become Himchan stalker but, honestly i'm a lazy bump so this is the result...

Hope all of you didn't mind at all...So, the stories progress to fast, i know it...Because i think that too. After this i'll try make the story progress longer or maybe they will experience next break up? Hohoho i'm a cruel writer right?

Anyway, thank you for subscribe,comment, and view...-__-