04

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 4

CHAPTER 4

 

Himchan bowed to Jieun and he looks at Yongguk before walking to Daehyun kindergarten sending the little prince to his school. Actually, Jieun asks her driver to send Himchan to his works and Daehyun to the kindergarten but, Himchan didn’t want it. He says that he’ll trouble them so Jieun just says okay to him with a heavy heart.

 

On the way to Daehyun kindergarten. Daehyun is holding his mother hands tightly and swinging it. “Mommy.” “Hmm.” “Can Daehyun ask something? But, mommy has to answer it okay?” Himchan nodded. “Can Yongguk ahjussi be my daddy?” Himchan stops his step. “Why did you ask something like that?” “Because Daehyun like Yongguk ahjussi. He always there when Daehyun wants to play.” Himchan looks at Daehyun.

 

What Daehyun says is true. Yongguk always there for Daehyun when he wants to play or do anything. Yongguk is the one that always play along with Daehyun.

 

“I think. That’s impossible Daehyunnie.” Himchan make himself to be in the same height like Daehyun. “Why?” Daehyun eyed his mother. Himchan actually doesn’t know what to say. “Because…Maybe Yongguk ahjussi already has someone else and…” “Mommy?’’ Daehyun called. “I think your dream it’s hard to come true Daehyunnie. I’m sorry.” Himchan stand up and he can see Daehyun is pouting.

 

‘Daehyun, I’m sorry. Because fate didn’t make us together.’

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Mommy!!!!” Himchan is surprised with Daehyun voice. Himchan is now making dinner in the kitchen and Daehyun is doing his homework. The homework just coloring the same number in a picture.

 

“Mommy!!!!” “What is it?” “Did mommy know that Daehyun already know my princess name? But, he is more beautiful and cute than a princess. Maybe Daehyun maid!” Daehyun says excited. Himchan chuckles hearing Daehyun words. He really has a different thought and imagination.

 

“Then, what is his name?” Daehyun face becomes red and he is grinning. “Youngjae.” Then, he runs from the kitchen back to the living room. Himchan is weird. As long as Daehyun is happy it’s okay.

 

Himchan back to making dinner. “Youngjae? Tomorrow I’ll take a look at that kid.” Himchan smile while cutting the vegetables. Then, Daehyun is singing. “Mommy is cute~ Mommy is beautiful~ Mommy is pretty~ Mommy is…” Himchan chuckle hearing Daehyun cute singing voice.

 

Then, he thinks. “From where actually that Mommy name come? I’m a guy right? Daehyun should call me daddy or appa then mommy right?” Himchan thinks. “Oh! I know from whom.”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Himchan, what did you want Daehyun to call you?” Chanyeol asks. “I don’t know. Even I’m the one give birth to him but I’m a guy too so…” “I’ll let Daehyun call you Mommy than daddy or appa or whatever.” Chanyeol smile widely.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!” “Correction Himchan. It’s Wu Chanyeol now.” Chanyeol smile and exit from Himchan apartment.

 

From that time, when Daehyun with Chanyeol. He keeps telling Daehyun to call Himchan Mommy. Before this Daehyun call him Appa except of Mommy. Then, Chanyeol keep telling him to call Himchan Mommy. That Chanyeol. How he makes Daehyun called him Mommy? Then, the ‘Mommy’ name is start from Chanyeol.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning, Himchan is going to the café earlier to do his job. He reach early because Daehyun insisted wants to go early because of his ‘maid’. Daehyun quickly run inside and hug a cute boy in front of their class.

 

The boy looks startled. The boy turns around and gets greet by a kiss on the lips. Himchan widened his eyes, disbelieve. Then, he grinned and dragged the boy inside the class. Himchan smile looking at Daehyun.

 

“I bet that kid just now is Youngjae. He’s cute, no wonder Daehyun like him.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Welcome to BABY ‘Z’ CAFÉ.” Himchan greet a couple that enters the café. He bow and went to their table to take order. “Your order will be serve. Please wait for a while.” Himchan bowed and smile.

 

Himchan is now ready to make the order but, stopped when his boss is calling for him. “Himchan-ssi. Come here for a while.” Himchan is weird why he is the only one to be call? Did he get fired? “Y-yes.” Before going to the office, he tells one of the workers about the order and they nodded.

 

He slowly opens the door and greets his boss. He sees a guy standing in front of the table. Himchan close the door and walks to his boss and stand beside the unknown guy.

 

His boss looks Himchan is restless and he smile. “Don’t worry. I call you here not because I want to fired you.” Himchan bow to his boss. “Like you can see, the guy beside you…*Himchan looks at the guy and bow slightly* he’s the new worker. So, I want you to teach him about the thing in the café.” “Sajang-nim, why me? I’m also…” “Because, I trust you. If there is Chanyeol I’ll asks him but, he’s on vacation.” Himchan just bow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They are in the dressing room for the worker. “You should change your cloth first.” Himchan says and startled when the guy suddenly palm his right palm beside Himchan head and his palm land on the locker. Himchan looks at him. He leans to Himchan ear. “You’re beautiful.” Himchan shove him away holding his ear.

 

“I-I will wait outside. If you done, we’ll start the work.” Himchan exit the dressing room and stop after 4 step. His body hit the wall and slowly slides down to the floor. He still holds his ear with another hand clutching his shirt and legs to his chest.

 

“Why should I remember about him at the time like this? That words…” Himchan close his eyes and look down.

 

They are at the café, at the counter. “My name is Himchan. Nice to meet you…” “Jaehyo.” “Nice to meet you, Jaehyo-ssi.” “Just call me Jaehyo. I don’t like formality.” The guy name Jaehyo says to Himchan. Himchan just nodded didn’t know what to say.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

I feel really frustrated now. Now, I lie on my bed with hands and legs stretch. I sigh heavily when I remember the happy moment with Himchan. I wish that time will be back. Why I’m so stupid? I’m the one that want to cut off our relationship.

 

“Yongguk!” I hear my mother voice from down stair. I sit on the bed before answering my mother call. “Yes?” “Come here for a while.” I just dragged my body down stair to where my mother is. I see she is sitting in my playing room during kids. “Mom?” She looks at me and smile. She patted a place beside her; I gladly sit on the chair.

 

“Daehyun is a nice kid right?” She says while looking at my kid’s childhood toy in her hands. I stare at her and then look down. “Emm.” That’s the only thing I can answer for now. “How I wish to have a grandchild like him.” I’m surprised with my mother words. Then, she looks at me holding both of my hands. “Yongguk-ah, such a pity.” I’m confused with her.

 

“Himchan already with someone else. If not, you’ll be with him.” I feel my heart ache hearing my mother words. “I can’t do anything. The fate is like that.” Then, she let my hands go and stand up. “Just don’t mind me. I just miss my other son.” She says exit the room, her face looks sad. I know how my mother loves Himchan like her own son but, I shattered my own mother hope and also my beloved one, Himchan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I’m inside my car to go to somewhere. Then, I stop in front of a café. In my entire life, I have never been to a café. Last time is club and that is not a café even they serve drinks. For me, café didn’t suit me its feel like the café self reject me from getting in. And I didn’t suit to be in a calm atmosphere and it’s completely opposite from mine true self.

 

I really didn’t understand why other people like to go to a café. I decided to try. After locking my car, I stand in front of the café and looks up the sign board. Maybe, there is something interesting. I push the café door and step inside, I’m welcome with a greeting from the worker and I jumped a bit. Because, when I enter a club last time. There is no one greet me. And I’m little bit surprised.

 

I bow slightly to them and one of them led me to a seat and I sit. The workers give me a menu and ask me what I want to order. “Just cappuccino frappe.” I say and the worker bow with some line likes ‘your order will be serve. Please wait for a while.’

 

I glance around the café and my eyes glue to a person. “Himchan?” But, the latter didn’t notice me. I wanted to stand and talk to him but, I hesitant. Then, my order arrived. I gladly take the drink and sip little by little while eyeing my…I want to say ‘my Himchan’ but I hesitant…I don’t care. My Himchan.

 

I see he is teaching a guy at the cashier. Wait! That guy hand where he put it?! “Jae—Jaehyo?” I try to read the name tag at my distance. That Jaehyo guy is freaking holding my Himchan. I decide to call Himchan by putting my in front of it. Move your hand from my Himchan shoulder. Himchan is teaching him…I think about handling the cash register? My Himchan is smiling. How I miss that smile. 

 

Suddenly, I see Himchan look at my place…He freeze and the just now smile fade away. Jaehyo looks at my Himchan and looks at the same distance as him. “!”

 

END OF YONGGUK P.O.V

 

A/N: I didn't have confident about this chapter. I don't know what to say. I should sleep now because its already past midnight here. 

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view ~_~ *sleepy*