26

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

CHAPTER 26

 

A/N: I'm thinking about updating yesterday but, my grandfather funeral is yesterday and that's one thing that I didn't expect at all because he's just so well also joking in Wednesday...so, I'm sorry for not updating...and hope all of you enjoy this update...But, this chapter is crap? That's what I think *sigh*

 

On the day of Himchan birthday. Actually everyone remembers it except Kim Himchan. Himchan send them to Yongguk house just like what their wish is even though Himchan has said that he doesn’t want to come again at Yongguk place. But, he has too. “Mommy will go first.”

“Mommy don’t you want--”

“Hyung, mommy is not here anymore.” Daehyun blinks and look around.

“Junhong, mommy sure runs fast right?” Junhong just nodded.

 

The door is open and Yongguk is welcome with a bright smile and ‘Daddy!’ Yongguk days is again brighter than usual.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Please come again.” Himchan bowed to the customer with a smile.

“Himchan, your shift is over now. You can wrap up.” Himchan is surprised with the manager words. Himchan looks at the clock and its only shows 5 o’clock.

“Sir, my shift is over at 7 o’clock.” The manager just smile at Himchan.

“Just go, this is your senior and manager refarrals. Obey it Kim Himchan.” His manager says while wiping the glass.

 

Himchan is hesitant at first but, he just obeyed. He changes his cloth at the changing room and walk out. Before he walks out, he’s tackle with a bear hug from his best friend Chanyeol. “HIMCHAN!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!”

“Chanyeol can’t breathe.” Chanyeol let his best friend free from his death hug and pretend to wipe the unexisted tears.

 

Himchan smile looking at Chanyeol. He’s still the same, not change at all but something change. “Umma!!” Chanyeol look back and a little boy run to him. The little boy hugs Chanyeol legs tightly.

“Chanyeol-ah, your kid?” Himchan asks

“What do you think Chan?” Chanyeol asks lifting the kid in his arm with his usual big smile.

 

“This is my best friend Himchan. Say hi.” The kid just looks at Himchan confused with his big round eyes.

“He has your eyes Chanyeol.” Chanyeol chuckles.

“So, what is his name? You actually text me about you giving birth to a baby boy but, you never tell me the name. Poor your best friend here.” Himchan fake cries. Chanyeol is panicked.

“I actually forgot and I’m excited looking at my newborn baby.” Himchan smile.

 

“I know that feeling. At first it’s hard but, then when they are born I feel that they are the world to me.” Himchan says and Chanyeol nodded at his statement.

“His name is Wu Chan Yi. 3 years old.”

“That’s why I thought this kid resemble Kris. Kris is actually his father.” Himchan pat Chan Yi face lightly and the baby blinks again.

 

“Chanyeol you had such a cute baby.” Himchan squeal.

“Himchan, how about you?”

“What do you mean?” Himchan is busy playing with Chan Yi.

“You know what I’m talking about.” Himchan stop his action.

“I don’t know. My second child already born but, still my heart ache. You know, hearing my younger son calling him daddy. I’m thinking to let it go but, both of my sons already like him and stick to him like glue. My mind keeps saying that I forgive him but, you know heart says the truth.” Chanyeol smile sadly.

 

“Sad?” Himchan is surprise when Chan Yi touches Himchan cheek.

“No sad. Chan Yi sad too.” Chan Yi pouts. Himchan smile at Chan Yi.

“You’re really like Chanyeol. If someone sad you’ll be effect and that’s weird.”

“Hey! That’s not weird. What kind of friend are you Himchan.” Chanyeol pouts. Himchan laugh small.

 

Suddenly, Chan Yi squirm in Chanyeol hold and Chanyeol put him down. He immediately runs to the person behind Chanyeol. “Papa!!!” Chanyeol pouts.

“Always, papa there and papa here.” Chanyeol crossed his arm to his chest.

“Oh! Himchan.” Kris says and Himchan smile at him.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine.”

“This is my papa. He’s handsome right? That’s why umma love him. And papa love to draw eventhough Chan Yi didn’t know what papa is drawing but, for Chan Yi papa drawing is beautiful.” Himchan is surprised with the sudden change of shy Chan Yi to talkative Chan Yi.

 

“Chan Yi stops it.” Kris says.

“No. I love papa.” Chan Yi hugs his father tightly.

“Wu Chan Yi don’t do this to umma. I’m the one that give birth to you, love me more.” Chanyeol says tugging his sons arm like a kid while pouting.

“No. I love papa more.”

“Chan Yi~~~” Himchan smile looking at his best friend. Chanyeol already has his own family and it’s a happy family. Chan Yi has both of his parents love. ‘Should I just accept him back? For the kids…and for myself? Maybe.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan is holding bunch of present in his small bag. “Why they give this to me? Is there a thanksgiving day today?” Himchan mumble alone while walking to Yongguk house wanted to fetch Daehyun and Junhong.

 

He knocks on the door but, there is no answer from inside. He knocks again but, he gets the same response. “Should I invite myself then?” He put his palm at the doorknob and twists it. To his surprised the door is not lock. Himchan is then welcome with a bunch of photo place to the side forming a road straight to the dark living room.

 

Each one of the photo is a photo of him with Daehyun and Junhong. But, the last photos make him blush. It’s the photo of Yongguk and him years ago. The memories rush back in his head. The time when Yongguk and he became the happy couple. He reach at the iving room and the light is switch on revealing a big banner with ‘Happy Birthday Mommy’ on it.

 

The kids run to him and hug him tightly. “Mommy, down.” Himchan kneel down and he gets a kiss on the cheek from both of them.

“This is our first present. Happy birthday mommy.”

“Thank you kids.” Actually Himchan has forgotten that today it’s his birthday.

“Daddy, quick!!” Daehyun pull Yongguk by his finger and he stand in front of Himchan.

“Mommy stands up.” Junhong says and Himchan just obey it. 

 

The kids stand at the side and Yongguk look at them. “Daddy, stop looking at us. We know we’re handsome but, there is another creature in front of you that is more magnificiently beautiful and handsome than us.” Junhong says rolling his eyes.

“Daddy, quick gives your present.” Daehyun says excitedly. Okay wait! Since when Daehyun and Junhong character change. Not important for now.

 

“We will wait at the play room.” Junhong drag Daehyun to the play room leaving Yongguk and Himchan standing in front of each other; awkwardly. Yongguk gulp and take a deep breathe before he decided what he prepare.

 

Yongguk sigh and kneel down (the propose stance; author is lazy to describe). Himchan widened his eyes when he see the contain of the small box in Yongguk palm. Yongguk gulp. “Emm---Err--- Kim H—Himchan…Kim Himchan, I know I have done so many bad things to you without I realize it and I know you can’t forgive me but, please give me another chance. I beg you and would you marry me?” Yongguk says didn’t dare to lift his head to look at Himchan.

 

“You know, the scar can’t heal Yongguk.” Yongguk is surprised.

“It’s hurt too much. It’s hurt when you left me for the first time and then second time is where the scar cut more deep. I can’t Yongguk, I can’t…It’s not easy as you think.” Yongguk is surprised with Himchan words.

 

“Himchan, I---” While Daehyun and Junhong still waiting in the play room.

“Hyung, why it’s so long?” Daehyun just shrugged his shoulder. ‘Please, help them to be together.’ Without realizing Daehyun hold Junhong hands and squeeze it. ‘Why hyung seem scared?’