16

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

FATE AND GAME 16

CHAPTER 16

 

Daehyun, Junhong, and Himchan are having their usual routine in the morning. After the drawing incident yesterday, Himchan didn’t want to talk to Junhong about his daddy even the little kids insist and one day Himchan accidentally raise his voice; making Junhong cry.

 

Today morning is completely silent because of yesterday incident. Usually they will be Junhong voice playing with his totomato bunny cotton doll but, today he just eating silently. Daehyun that sit beside Junhong looks around trying to find something to make the dining room become happier than the gloomy atmosphere but, he can’t find anything.

 

“I’m done.” Daehyun says to break the silent. He takes his plate and put it in the sink follow by Junhong.

 

Actually, Junhong is just copying his brother action but, he is not tall enough to put the plate in the sink. Himchan take his plate and put it in the sink. When Junhong eyes meet his mother eyes, his eyes start to water.

 

Himchan kneeled himself in front of Junhong; to make his height match Junhong. But, the little kid just looks on the floor and then he broke into sobbed. Himchan is surprised.

 

“Junhong-ah, I’m sorry okay? Yesterday, I didn’t mean to yell at you.” Himchan hug him. Then, Junhong let his cries out and hug his mother neck; crying on his mother shoulder.

 

“Junhong also didn’t mean to say like that. If mommy didn’t like Junhong says like that, Junhong will stop. Even, Junhong wanted a daddy but, if mommy is here it’s enough for Junhong. Junhong didn’t mind if Junhong can’t see Junhong daddy.” Himchan is touched with his 4 years old son words. He didn’t think that a small kid like Junhong can says something like this.

 

“I’m also sorry and stop crying okay?” Himchan release his son from the hug and wipe Junhong tears and kiss his cheek. Junhong kiss his mother cheek and smile. He wipes his eyes with his arm sleeve.

“Mommy also has to stop crying.” Junhong wipe Himchan tears and smile to his mother. Himchan smile looking at Junhong and kiss his forehead. Junhong giggle.

 

“Mommy, Junhong are you done?” Daehyun says standing behind them with Junhong bag in his hand and his bag that he already wears it behind his back. Junhong walk to him and wanted to take his bag but, Daehyun pull his hand from Junhong.

“Hyung, my…”

“Hyung, will hold it for you.” Junhong blinks.

“Just for today.” Daehyun says and Junhong smile. He pecks Daehyun cheek and giggle.

 

In front of Junhong kindergarten,

 

Junhong is already running to his class leaving Daehyun standing beside his mother. He then tug Himchan shirt.

 

“Mommy, kiss me too. It’s unfair when Junhong is the only one get…” Himchan peck Daehyun temple and Daehyun smile like crazy.

“Okay, bye bye.” Daehyun walk to his school that is only beside Junhong kindergarten.    

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Daehyun-ah, just now I got a call from your mother. You have to fetch your little brother at the kindergarten and go back home together.” Daehyun home room teacher says when she walk passed Daehyun that is sitting beside Youngjae eating his cake. Daehyun just nodded.

 

“Young-ie, I have to fetch Junhong but, I don’t want.”

“Daehyun-ie! You can’t do something like that. Junhong is your little brother. You have to become a nice hyung to him.” Youngjae says.

“But…”

“It’s okay, tomorrow we’ll meet again.” Youngjae says and for the first time Youngaje peck Daehyun cheek making Daehyun widened his eyes and looks at Youngjae disbelieve.

“I love you!!!”

.

.

.

Resulting, Junhong has to wait for his slow poke hyung at the kindergarten and now it’s already evening but, still Daehyun can’t be seen.

“Should I go back on my own?” Junhong mumble and he decided to go back home alone.

 

He takes his bag and wears it behind his back before exiting the kindergarten alone. Suddenly, he feels being pulled to the back roughly. He screams for help thinking that there is someone trying to kidnap him. Then, he receives a knock on the head.

 

“Yah! Junhong! What are you doing? Did I say to wait here?!” Junhong hug his brother tightly.

“I thought there is someone wanted to kidnap me. Thank god it’s only my idiot brother.” Junhong says and huffed satisfied.   

 

Daehyun just inhale and exhale trying to control his anger rate. ‘This kid, he really trying to challenge my anger.’

 

“Let’s go!” Daehyun hold Junhong hands and they walk side by side to their home. Eventually holding hands.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Junhong-ah. Do you want to know what I’m going to say?” Junhong looks at his brother and tilt his head; still walking.

“So you should guess.”

“Umm…Daehyun hyung want to eat more of Youngjae hyung than cheesecake?” Daehyun widened his eyes.

“No! Don’t say like that!” Daehyun cupped Junhong mouth and look around vigorously before sighing and he remove his hand from Junhong’s mouth.

 

“What’s that for?!”

“Just, you’re under aged to say something like that and…I’ll be dead if this thing reach to mommy ears. Okay?” Junhong pout and glare at his brother but, suddenly his glare and pout change into a big smile and shining eyes when his hyung said something.

 

“Yah! Stop that! I’m just asking not telling that we should meet him.” Daehyun place his free hands on his hip looking at Junhong but, Daehyun pose is kind of weird.

“Hyung, why did you pose like that? It’s kind of weird…no no! It’s definitely weird!”

“Okay, I don’t want to bring you there!”

“Wait no! I want too! I’m curious about her!” Daehyun looks at his desperate little brother looking at him.

 

‘He is cute…sometime only. Because my Youngjae is cuter!’

 

“Let’s go!” Daehyun pull Junhong by the hand and walk…eh, no! He pulls Junhong by the hand and run to somewhere or maybe the place that Daehyun want to go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

DING! DONG!

 

Silent.

DING! DONG!

 

No answer.

 

DING!DONG!DING!DONG!DING!DONG!

 

“COMING!!!!” A voice from the inside said. Junhong looks at his brother beside him. ‘Why hyung is jumpy-jumpy and why hyung is pressing the bell like an angry boy?’ Junhong tilt his head, confused.  When the door is open, Daehyun quickly dash inside leaving Junhong and the stranger in front of him.

 

Then, Junhong frowned.

 

“You’re the ahjusshi?!” Junhong point to the stranger.

“But, hyung says he wants to let me meet out granny but, why ahjusshi is the one here? Are you the ahjusshi or our granny?” Junhong looks at him innocently and smile.

 

‘What the hell is this?!’ He blinks rapidly looking at the smiling boy in front of his house door. “Should I call you ahjusshi granny?” Junhong jump happily. 

________________________________________

A/N: TYPOS AND GRAMMAR I KNOW THAT...