06

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 6

CHAPTER 6

 

“Don’t…” Himchan says. Hands removing Yongguk hands that caressing his cheek. He didn’t look at Yongguk when he does the action just now. Yongguk realize what is happening and he pull back his hands and step back to make room for Himchan.

 

“I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay.” Himchan walks past Yongguk.

“Daehyun, Youngjae, let’s go change your cloth and after that let’s eat dinner.” Daehyun open his eyes and smile brightly after hearing dinner.

“Emm…Daehyunnie, I can’t see…I’m afraid…” Daehyun looks at his hands and quickly remove from Youngjae eyes.

 

Youngjae blinks his eyes many times when the sudden lights rush into his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and then he can looks in the bright room. Daehyun froze again when Youngjae looks at him with his round cute eyes.

 

“Mommy let’s go.” Daehyun averted his gaze and open his arm to Himchan telling his mother to lift him but, he suddenly drops his arm looking at Youngjae. ‘No, no, no, no. I’m the prince. I can’t show my cute cute behavior in front my Youngjae. My? I don’t care he’s mine from now on. I want mommy to lift me up and Oh! I have an idea.’ Daehyun looks at Yongguk.  

 

“Come here.” Daehyun dragged Youngjae to Yongguk. Daehyun tell him to lift Youngjae in his arm and he go back to Himchan, letting Himchan to lift him.

 

Yongguk at first is weird with Daehyun and then he realizes the cute boy that in his arm now is staring at him. He slowly turns his head to Youngjae. The cute boy just looks at him.

“Daddy! Don’t let Youngjae hurt or anything. If not daddy will not get mommy.” Daehyun says his words loudly making Himchan & Yongguk widened their eyes.

 

“Daehyun don’t say something like that.” Himchan says and walk to the door and exit the room. Yongguk once again looks at Youngjae.

“Let’s go?” Youngjae nodded and Yongguk walks to the door and exit the room following Himchan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After changing the kids into pajama and get they eat their dinner. Daehyun is eating the food that he didn’t like and he completely change when Youngjae looking at him. When Youngjae averted his gaze he started to show a disgusted face. And after they have done with their meal Daehyun stand in front of the trash bin and scold at it before kicking it without everyone know except.

 

‘Why that kid kicking the trash bin. He’s weird. Did the trash bin his enemy?Then, Yongguk hears something.

“You! Why didn’t you help me? I don’t want to eat it. Why didn’t you call for me to throw it away?” Yongguk chuckle hearing the words.

“We’re not friend. Hmpph!” Daehyun says crossing his arm and walk to the living room where Youngjae and his mother is.

 

‘Wow! That kid is weird. His friend is the trash bin? What a lonely prince. And the reason he’s mad at the trash bin is…the bin didn’t call him to thrown his dislike food inside its tummy. And that prince wants to be a perfect man for Youngjae? That’s pretty cute of them.’ Yongguk chuckle before standing from his chair and put his plate in the sink.

 

He walks to the living room and sees Daehyun is playing block with Youngjae. He scan the room and sees Himchan is sleeping on the couch peacefully. Yongguk sits at the end of the couch and slowly lean to Himchan face to get a better view of his beautiful face.

 

He gulps and feels an urge to kiss him but stop when Daehyun says something to him. He looks at Daehyun.

“Daddy! Don’t do something like that to mommy when mommy is sleeping. If daddy wanted really to kiss mommy just buy mommy a ring and flower than daddy can kiss mommy.” Daehyun end his long words and continue to play.

 

“Daddy? Me? *looks back at Himchan* What Daehyun says it’s like that little prince wanted we to be together. Next time, I’ll definitely take you back and wipe all the past bitter memory from you.” He says like a whisper to Himchan.

 

“Daehyun, Youngjae. It’s time to sleep.” Yongguk says and the two kids are running to their bedroom with Yongguk tailing behind.

“Good night.” Yongguk says when he finished tug in the two small boys with the blanket. He clicks off the lamp and close the door letting they to sleep.

 

Then, he looks at Himchan back. He opens the room door and carefully scooped Himchan in his arm. Because he didn’t him to awake.

“He loses weight.” Yongguk thought.

 

He put Himchan on the queen size bed and tugged him with the blanket. He lean forward and kiss his forehead whispering ‘Good Night’ to him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan wake up in the morning after hearing crying noise from the living room. He is surprised because he is on the bed and not on the couch. At first, he wants to thinks about last night but the thought quickly rush away when the crying noise become louder.

 

He rushes outside and sees Daehyun is trying to coax Youngjae from crying. Himchan quickly went to them and lift Youngjae up and soothe him. Daehyun just looks at them silently suddenly feeling guilty.

“Daehyun, what happen?” Himchan asks his son.

 

“The ball that I throw hit Youngjae head and he fall with a thud on the floor.” Daehyun looks down worried that his mother might scold him. Himchan rubbed Youngjae head and the boy slowly stop crying and he put him on the couch.

 

“You’re nice kids so stop crying okay?” Youngjae nodded. Himchan wipe Youngjae tears with his long sleeve shirt. Himchan turn around to face Daehyun. Daehyun just lower his head while holding his shirt worried.

“Daehyun, look at mommy.” He slowly lifts his face and looks at his mother.

“Don’t play too hard like that. If not Youngjae will hurt okay? Come, apologize to Youngjae.” Himchan push Daehyun to Youngjae.

 

Youngjae run to Himchan hugging him in process. Daehyun feels guilty; Youngjae now is afraid with him. “Youngjae, don’t afraid. Daehyun wants to apologize.” Himchan hold Youngjae hands and let him stand in front of each other but, still Youngjae small hand gripping Himchan sleeve.

 

“Daehyun is sorry. Daehyun will not do that again.” Youngjae looks at Himchan and Himchan smile at him. Slowly, he let go the grip from Himchan sleeve and hold Daehyun hands.

“Youngjae also sorry because Youngjae make Daehyun feels guilty.” Youngjae lean and peck Daehyun cheek.

 

Suddenly, Daehyun mood completely light up. He smile shyly and they start to play again. Himchan decided to take a shower.

 

“Daehyun, mommy will take shower for a while and don’t go anywhere okay.” Daehyun nodded and Himchan enter his room back to take a shower.

 

Himchan close the door and lean his back to the door. ‘Did he lift me up to bedroom? It’s embarrassing.’ Slowly Himchan slide down his back until he sits on the floor with leg hold up to the chest. ‘Did he deserve the second chance? I’m confused. I keep refuse but, my body does the different thing. But, he’s the one make the decision to separate. I don’t understand.’

 

After 20 minutes, Himchan exit from his room. “Daehyun! Youngjae!” He called but, there are no answers. He searches at every crook of the house but, the little kids can’t be found. Himchan start to panicked. Suddenly, he hears noise come out from inside the cabinet. Himchan walks to it and open the cabinet.

 

He sees the two kids are surprised and start to run away from him. Then, they play catch together. Daehyun and Youngjae are laughing so much while Himchan trying to catch the little kids.

“Mommy gets both of you.” Himchan hug both of them to his chest and they laugh.

 

“Mommy gets us caught. This is the reward.” Daehyun let his palm connected with Himchan lips.

“That’s better.” Daehyun smile and loose himself from his mother hug.

“What is that?” Himchan asks Youngjae.

“Before Yongguk daddy exit the house, he kiss Daehyunnie palm, telling him to pass the kiss to Himchannie mommy. So, that’s why Daehyunnie do like that.” Youngjae explained and smile.

 

Himchan widened his eyes and he feels his face become red from the explanation. “It’s like…I can’t think something like that.” Himchan shook his head.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jieun just walks past his son, Yongguk room but something making her feet stops from moving.

“What happen to that kid? He’s laughing and smiling alone.” Jieun barged into the room and hug his son that is sitting on the bed looking at the wall.

 

“Omma.” Yongguk says still smiling.

“Yongguk! What happen to you? Don’t smile and laughing alone when you’re looking at the wall.” Jieun hold Yongguk face but, still Yongguk didn’t stop smiling. Jieun blinks her eyes.

“Omma know. Himchan right?” With Himchan name Yongguk recover.

“How did you know?” Jieun smile.

 

“It’s obvious. Only Himchan can make you smile brightly like that.” Yongguk feels happy with his mother comment.

“But, omma. Himchan still have married someone else and have Daehyun.” Yongguk remember that thing that making his heart ache.

 

Jieun soothe Yongguk hair. “I know. Hearing your sentence. You’re regretting right?” Yongguk nodded.

“I regret saying those words to Himchan. I regret my action. I regret leaving him alone. I regret I can’t make him…happy.” Yongguk lower his head.

 

“I think. Himchan will give you the second chance. Looking at the way he see you.”

“But, I think he will not because I’m the one want us separate so I didn’t…”

“Yongguk. Don’t say like that. Fate is not in our hand. You should try convincing him. Daehyun will be helping too.”

“Thank you omma.” Yongguk smile.

 

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuu ^_^