24

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

CHAPTER 24

 

A/N: Hmm...It's a short chapter...But, next is Banghim interaction again? Or maybe ~(>///<~)

 

Yongguk is awake at 5 o’clock because he wants to run away from the room. He’s actually worried if Himchan will hate him if they sleep in the same bed also kissing the other make it worst. Yongguk hears footstep and he pretend to sleep on the couch at the living room. From the scent he already knows its Himchan.

 

He can feel Himchan caressing his hair. “You know, yesterday. I dream about you.” Yongguk just continue to fake his sleep.

“I dream...” Himchan put his hands down. He lean down to Yongguk and peck his lips.

“I dream about you kissing me.” Himchan says. ‘Wait!!! What the hell am I doing?! I kiss him?!!!’ Himchan cupped his face blushing madly.

 

Actually Yongguk wanted to shout and running around in happiness because Himchan kiss him but, then he forgets that he’s currently faking his sleep. Then, he decided to fake his waking up time too. Himchan is startled when Yongguk stretching himself. Yongguk open his eyes and meet with Himchan’s in front of him. He swears that he wanted to just pull Himchan by his nape and make out there but, just control Yongguk.

 

“Himchan? You’re awake.” Yongguk smile and Himchan quickly stand up. Taking last glance at Yongguk before walk out of the living room blushing with mumbling a line of ‘Himchan you’re stupid’ to himself. Yongguk smile brightly when he see Himchan already out of sight.

“The best day!!!!!!! Ever!!!!!!”

“Daddy?” Yongguk look behind him and see Daehyun with Junhong behind him holding Daehyun pyjama shirt.

 

“Daddy do you want any medicine?” Daehyun asks looking a little bit worried. Yongguk just smile brightly looking at the two siblings. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows before shout.

“Mommy!!! Someone is sick again. Here!!! This person becomes really creepy!!! Help us!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Daehyun don’t run too far if not no cheesecake for you.” Yongguk warned. Daehyun stop his step and obediently stand beside Yongguk holding his father free hand. Junhong that is holding Yongguk other hand just look at his brother. Yongguk sigh.

“Yah, if both of you’re holding my hands then how am I supposed to buy the groceries?”

 

They are now walking outside the supermarket. The siblings are walking in front of Yongguk while Yongguk just tailing behind. He actually wanted to buy the groceries but he can’t because of both of them.

 

First, hey hold both of his hand but then they let go. It’s settled.

 

Second, Daehyun running around at the snack corner, he got catch. Settle.

 

Third, Junhong is crying because some weird woman that’s smudge with make up talk to him, he’s scared. Yongguk take Junhong with him but, that’s not the best result. Not settled.

 

Fourth, chaos. Daehyun run to the left because there is a free sample food stand while Junhong run to the left because he sees his favorite toys. Yongguk is tired.

 

............The result is simple; they walk out of the supermarket without buying anything.

 

“Oh! Hyung, that looks like fun!” Junhong point to the shop opposite the road and the two siblings are actually getting ready to cross the road but Yongguk run to them and lift Junhong in his arm while dragging Daehyun. He can’t lift both at once. He actually can but since Daehyun has put on a weight for the past 3 days so, maybe it’ll be a hard task to lift both at once.

They walk past a jewelry shop but Yongguk stop his step. He walks back to the jewelry shop. “So, daddy I know what you’re thinking.” Daehyun says and smile. They walked in the shop and get greet by the shop assistance. He put Junhong down on one of the stool while Daehyun kneeling on the other tool to take a look of the display.

“Wow! There are so many rings. But, don’t we have only 10 fingers daddy? Or maybe our toes also our fingers?” Junhong asks looking at Yongguk.

 

The shop assistance that hear Junhong words laugh silently and Yongguk is embarrassed. “Excuse me, are you searching for rings?”

“Can’t you loo--” Yongguk quickly cupped Daehyun mouth before any others unnecessary words come out. Yongguk smile and says a yes.

 

The shop assistance get 5 rings out to get Yongguk to look at it. “Are you buying for the anniversary? For your wife, maybe?” The shop assistance says with a smile and that make Yongguk blush. Yongguk just smile shyly and nodded.

“You should pick the best for your wife. I bet she will like it.” Yongguk smile again. ‘She? Oh well, Himchan always looks like a she not he…’

 

Daehyun and Junhong are getting bored. “Daddy, not done?” Junhong asks tugging Yongguk shirt.

“I don’t know which one to pick.” Junhong scrunched his face.

“Daddy, just pick one because mommy will suit anything if daddy buys it.” Yongguk wants to grin but…

“Daddy, don’t grin. If not people will think you’re crazy again.” Daehyun says.  

 

“So, sir. Any of these ring caught your interest?” Yongguk just tilt his head. While Daehyun and Junhong already wondering at the other section for the rings.

“Which one? Which one?” Junhong says while looking at the display.

 

Suddenly, Junhong and Daehyun stop in front of a ring together. They looked at each other and smile before shouting Yongguk name loudly. “Daddy look, this!” Junhong pull Yongguk and Daehyun show the ring in the glass display. Yongguk eyes lit up looking at the ring. It’ll perfectly fit to Himchan ring finger.

 

“Sir, this ring?” The shop assistance put the ring in front of Yongguk.

“Daddy, the ring is pretty!” Junhong says.

“I’ll take this.” The shop assistance nodded and walk away to wrap it up.

“So, daddy I want this for Youngjae.” Daehyun point at a random ring.

“Daehyun, your love your money.” Then, Yongguk walks to the cashier with Junhong. Daehyun scoffed.

“Daddy is stingy! Never mind, I’ll buy Youngjae one of these of maybe all of it using my OWN money.” Daehyun crossed his arm.

 

“Hyung, quick we’re leaving. Don’t be a slow poke.” Junhong says. ‘That little duck!’