21

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

CHAPTER 21

 

A/N: I have time so I kind a update hehe~~~ So, enjoy reading~~ Go go!!

 

When the orders are served Daehyun already start to eat his favorite food. Yongguk smile looking at Daehyun. ‘Thank god. I still remember what his favorite food is.’ Then, Yongguk also takes a bite of his chicken finger with tomato soup.

“Junhong-ah, why didn’t you eat?” Daehyun ask his little brother. He shook his head.

“Don’t want? It’s delicious. Take a bite.” Junhong shook his head and then he looks at Yongguk food.

 

Yongguk notice Junhong looks. “Junhong-ah, do you want this?” Junhong is silent. Yongguk smile and exchange his food with the little boy. Junhong still looking at the food; still not touching it.

“Wow! Junhong-ah, looks it’s your favorite food. It also has tomato soup. Eat it or not hyung will fini---”

“I’ll eat.” Junhong eat the chicken finger and Daehyun smile satisfied.

 

Yongguk just look at them and eat the fish & chip. ‘This is how it feels to have kids. I feel full after looking both of my sons eat. Both...? Both...? I don’t care because both are from Himchan right? Then they are mine hehehe…’ Yongguk grin.

“Daddy!” Yongguk is surprised.

“What?”

“Stop grinning and smiling like that! Mommy will mad at you! Look how the employee looks at you and the waitress just now is trying to flirt with you! Stop being clueless!” Daehyun says angrily knocking his fork on the table.  

 

Okay, Bang Daehyun is not something that can be played with. Because you know. Daehyun is a mix between Himchan and Yongguk. Combine both of them personality and then you’ll get Bang Daehyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Daddy buys that please.” Daehyun point to the candy shop and they enter the shop to buy the lollipop. Start from there Junhong seem didn’t afraid anymore with Yongguk, they become close with each other and that put Daehyun in ease. Finally he can ride anything in the amusement park but, unfortunately he can’t because he’s too young for the ride.

 

“It’s okay. After this, I’ll grow big! Wait for the revenge!!!” Yongguk and Junhong just look at Daehyun.

“Daehyun-ah, you can just ride the kid’s one.”

“No! I’m not a kid anymore! I don’t want to ride that thing; it’s just keep turning while playing stupid song!” Daehyun stomped his feet angrily headed to the exit.

 

“How about ice cream?” Yongguk says and Daehyun eyes suddenly become sparkling. If they are in dream land they can definitely see the star in his eyes.

“Junhong, do you want ice cream?” Junhong nodded shyly.

 

On the way home, Yongguk buys them the ice cream he said. They eat in silent. He’s surprised when he feels a small hand holding his hands. He turns around and then sees Daehyun walking alone and then his eyes landed on Junhong. He grins alone. Junhong had his ice cream in his right hand while his left hand holding Yongguk right hands.

 

‘Maybe he is doing that in unconscious.’ Yongguk is looking at Junhong without Junhong notice him because he’s to concentrate eating the ice cream. Suddenly, Daehyun kick the lamp post beside the road making Yongguk shocked.

“Yah! Bang Daehyun don’t kick that! It’s vandalism! If you’re mad don’t do that to public things.” Yongguk said but, Daehyun crossed his arm showing protest.

 

“But, didn’t daddy do something like this too. When you’re angry, you kick the public thing too right especially the public eyesore.” Yongguk is shocked.

“How did you know?” Daehyun wriggle his eyebrows.

“Who daddy expects to tell me? An alien? It’s a sure from my lovely pretty mommy!” Daehyun point the ice cream to Yongguk and then the ice cream fall down on the road.

 

“Hyung, the ice cream falls down. Poor ice cream.” Junhong said looking at the ice cream on the road while his own ice cream.

“Oh no! My pretty little ice cream.” Daehyun fall onto his knees beside the ice cream.

“Daddy! My ice cream!” Daehyun tears fall down.

“Oh! Daehyun hyung is crying.” Junhong said and Yongguk lift Daehyun in his arm.

 

After that they walk home together with both bad news and good news. Bad news is that Daehyun is still crying because his precious food fall own. Childish I know that. Good news is Junhong already grown fond to Yongguk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Kids!” Yongguk called from his room. Daehyun and Junhong come running to him while pushing each other and when Junhong fall down crying. Daehyun become panicked because he doesn’t want his food to be taken away again by his father.

“Daddy!!!” Junhong called for Yongguk.

 

Yes! Junhong start to call Yongguk as ‘daddy’ since the day after they come back from the amusement park. Because he’s jealous with Daehyun because his brother can call Yongguk daddy while he can’t.

 

Daehyun looks around and quickly clasped his younger brother mouth preventing him from crying out loud. “No daddy. Shut up Junhong!” Daehyun raised his voice and Junhong cry more.

“Aish. Why did it become worst?” Daehyun scratch his un-itchy head.

“Daddy!” Junhong said lifting his head looking behind Daehyun.

 

“Oh no!”

“Bang Daehyun.” Yongguk said and Daehyun gulp. Yongguk lift Junhong up and coax him while Daehyun is sitting on his knees looking down.

“I’ll take the chocolate bis---”

“No! Please have mercy Sir!” Daehyun hug Yongguk right leg clinging to it like his life depends on it.

“Sir please~” Yongguk actually wanted to laugh because Daehyun is calling him ‘sir’ and Daehyun face when Yongguk scold him but, Yongguk keep his composure.

 

“Please sir…have mercy!” Daehyun said again.

“No mercy! Final!” Yongguk walk away with Daehyun cling on his right leg making him hard to move his right leg. ‘Aish, Bang Daehyun.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yongguk sit on the chair with Junhong in his lap with Daehyun sit at the chair beside him. “Kids, what do you want to play?” Yongguk asks but, eyes still busy writing something on a paper.

“Daddy, what’s this?” Junhong asks.

“This is lyrics.” Yongguk said looking at Junhong. Junhong show an amused face to what Yongguk is doing while Daehyun is just sitting in silent hugging his chocolate biscuits.

 

Junhong still looking at the lyrics with an amused face while taking bite of his cookie in his right hands. “Daddy, let’s play hide and seek.” Junhong suggest.

“Okay.” Yongguk agreed while he keeps the paper in the drawer.

 

“But, daddy is the one that will search for me and hyung. No objection.” Junhong said.

“Okay, if you said no objection and…Daehyun enough with that eyes and hugging the biscuits. I’ll not take that.”

“Really?” Yongguk sigh and nodded.

“Okay.” Daehyun put it on top of Yongguk table before holding Junhong hands running away from the room.

 

“Is it already starts?” Yongguk ask confused when the two siblings run away in a sudden.

“YES!!!!” Daehyun shout.

“I’ll count to ten!”

“Okay!!!!” Junhong voice can be heard.

“Should we count now? It must be fun.” Yongguk mumble alone and headed out from his room.