17

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

FATE AND GAME 17

CHAPTER 17

 

A/N: Finally I update this chapter...Thank you for being the loyal subscribers...I really appreciate it...*bow 90 degree* Okay, hmm...Continue read hehe...Grammar error!

 

Yongguk is currently sitting at the end of the couch while Junhong is sitting in the middle while sipping the orange juice that Yongguk has given him. Junhong hold the glass with both of his small hand; not to make it fall down. When he finished drinking he put the glass on the coffee table in front of him.

 

‘I’m doomed! Daehyun!!!!!!’ Yongguk ruffle his hair making Junhong at his side weird at his action. Then, Yongguk realize that Junhong is looking at him. He flashes a fake smile at the little kid.

 

“Do you have lice there?” Junhong point to Yongguk hair.

“No I--”

“Don’t go near me! Mommy didn’t like me to get near with people that have that creature in their hair!” Junhong say loudly and cover his head with his arm.

 

Yongguk really didn’t know what to do right now. He just decided to sit still waiting for…

 

FLUSH.

 

“Fuh! Thank god, I can hold it. If not, Junhong will be laughing at me.” Daehyun smile satisfied after peeing in the toilet.

 

When Yongguk hears the sound of the bathroom door open, he quickly turn around and sees Daehyun walking happily and not to the living room…to the kitchen. ‘Food? Are you serious?!’ Then, the sound of refrigerator being open is heard.

 

“Wait! Bang Daehyun!!!” Yongguk yelled and walk to the kitchen. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daehyun is sitting in the middle between Yongguk and Junhong while…

 

“Daehyun, stop eating. If not Youngjae will run away from you.” Daehyun looks at Yongguk with big eyes; shocked. The cheesecake that he holds falls to the floor.

“Youngjae will not leave me!!!” Yongguk gets scold by Daehyun.

“Hyung, shut up. You’re noisy.” Junhong says while closing both of his ears.

 

Daehyun face looks like going to rampage.

“Hmph!” He turns around to walk to the kitchen back. Yongguk palm his face looking at his sons. Then, Daehyun come back to the leaving room.

“Why?” He squat down beside the fall cheesecake and take it with his hands and run to the kitchen. With a sad face he throws the dirty cheesecake inside of the dustbin. He stands beside the dustbin. ‘Mr. Cheesecake. I’ll pray for you and I’ll always love you but, not more than my love for my Youngjae.’ He closes the bin lid.

 

Yongguk didn’t know what to say because Daehyun is just like that. He thought that Daehyun already give up of eating after hearing that Youngjae will run away from him. But, when he heard the refrigerator being open again he sighs heavily. Junhong that sit beside him just look at him; blinking. ‘Wait! I’ forgot! I have little guest here. What should I do? What should I say to him?’ Yongguk ruffle his hair.

 

“Ew~~!!! You really have lice there!! Don’t do that! It’ll fly to me.” Junhong says and throw a small cushion to Yongguk and it hit Yongguk straight to the face. Yongguk want to scold him but, after he sees Junhong smiling face, the intention to scold him gone.

 

He also smiles and throws back the small cushion to Junhong making the kid surprise.

“Wait! Don’t throw at me!” He takes other cushion and throw back at Yongguk and soon it becomes a small cushion fight between Yongguk and Junhong.

 

Soon, they become exhausted and sit side by side while Junhong is laughing and Yongguk just smiling. The Bang Daehyun that eating at the kitchen is already forgotten by them.

“Your name is Junhong right?” Junhong looks at Yongguk and nodded.

“I’m 4 years old and my best friend is Jongup. Also, my school is just beside Daehyun hyung school and I love my mommy.” Yongguk chuckles, he only asks about his name but his other information already leaked out by his own mouth.

 

“Okay. Junhong, why are you here?” Junhong blinks with Yongguk question.

“Actually, hyung is the one dragged me and he lie to me. He just can’t hold to pee that’s why he go here.” Junhong crossed his arm and pout suddenly become angry at Daehyun. ‘That pouts.’

“Anyway, where is your omma?” Junhong eyes suddenly glisten.

“Omma has worked to do and usually omma is the one that’ll fetch us but, today omma is busy.” Junhong says.

 

Yongguk nodded and they become silent except the sound of fridge open and close in the kitchen. Yongguk glance at his side and decided to ask question.

“Emm…Did your omma cooked---...g-good?” ‘What kind of question is that? Stupid Bang Yongguk!’ Junhong blinks at Yongguk.

“I never try omma cooked.” Yongguk is weird.

“But, usually kids will eat their mother food because they stay in one house.” Junhong furrowed his eyebrow.

“I didn’t live with omma. I leave with my mommy! Mommy is the one cooked for me and hyung.” Yongguk become weirder. ‘Now, who is mommy? I don’t want to ask something that related to omma and mommy it’s too complicated.’

 

“So, you have a hyung?” Junhong nodded.

“What is his name?” “Daehyun.” “Dae—hyun?” “Daehyun hyung always play with me after school at the playground and he sends me home too before going for his date with Youngjae hyung.” Yongguk sigh. ‘I thought Daehyun is his real brother but, according to his story. Junhong must be Daehyun neighbor. I thought that Junhong is Himchan’s because their pouts are same. Yongguk! That is just a small matter…and----’ Yongguk stop his thought when he feels someone tugging at his sleeve shirt. 

 

Then, he is welcome with Junhong that is rubbing his left eyes while his right arm is holding Yongguk sleeve. “I’m slweepy.” Yongguk look at the clock and it shown 10 o’clock. Junhong lean to Yongguk arm and Yongguk froze. “Last resorts…Daehyun, enough with your eating come here.” The sound of closing fridge is heard and Daehyun walk to him. “Junhong is sleepy?” Junhong nodded at Daehyun. “So, let’s sleep here. We’ll go back tomorrow. Don’t worry I’ll…” “I don’t want!!!!!” Junhong burst into tears after hearing Daehyun words.

 

Yongguk panicked. He stands up and lifts Junhong in his arm soothing him. Junhong just clung to Yonggul neck while Daehyun is burping and then he chuckles. “Junhong want to go back home! Junhong want mommy!” He cried more when the thought of not seeing his mother come to his mind. “Daehyun, what should we do?” Daehyun looks at Yongguk and Daehyun shrugged his shoulder. “You’re his close hyung right? Coax him, say something.” Daehyun sigh.

 

“Junhong, don’t cry.” Daehyun says and yawned. He sits on the couch and closes his eyes. “Junhong-ah, stop crying please. I’ll give you the lollipop that you like so…” Yongguk says and then slowly Junhong sobbed died down. He put Junhong beside Daehyun on the couch and wipes his tears.

 

“Really?” Yongguk nodded. “But, you have to sleep first.” He let Junhong lie down beside Daehyun and take the blanket he used yesterday to cover them. “Usually, mommy will kiss my forehead before I go to sleep.” Junhong says and his gaze is everywhere. Yongguk lean to him and kiss his forehead. Junhong look at him and let out a small smile. “Thank you…what should I called you?” Yongguk is now thinking.

 

“Junhong-ah, can’t you just sleep?” Daehyun says with his eyes close. “But, I want to thank him but, I don’t know what to call him.” Daehyun sit on the couch looking at Junhong. “Just call him daddy. Don’t ask anything and don’t say anything. Just call him daddy and go to sleep.” Daehyun cover his body with the blanket and then drift to sleep.

 

Yongguk is taken back by what Daehyun says just now. ‘Seriously Daehyun. Daddy? Junhong is not…’ “Thank you for the kiss daddy.” Junhong says and close his eyes and cuddle to his brother. ‘Why did I feel so happy just because Junhong call me daddy?’ Yongguk giggle alone. “Sleep tight both of you.” He said before opening his laptop to finish his work.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan is now pacing around the house holding his phone. “Why didn’t both of them come back yet? It’s already past 11 o’clock. Chanyeol says that they are not with him. Junhong kindergarten and Daehyun School also told me the same thing. What should I do?” Himchan feels really worried now. “What if they get kidnapped? It can’t be but---it might happen right?” Himchan sigh heavily. “Himchan. Think where did they love to go?” Then, he realize. “It can’t be Daehyun will go there right?”

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhong is awake and sit on. He looks around and Yongguk just look at him. “Did he want to go to the toilet or---” Suddenly… “Mommy!!!” Yongguk is surprised. He quickly lifts Junhong up to soothe him again and then slowly Junhong is sleeping back; temple on Yongguk shoulder. “Is he awake or having a dream?” Yongguk put Junhong slowly beside Daehyun and cover him.

 

“Even in his dream. He’s crying.” Yongguk wipe the tears. “He must be missing his mother really bad.”

 

Suddenly, the sound of the bell can be heard. He goes to the front door and without thinking who is the person being he opens the door. At he didn’t expect the person in front of him will come.