07

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 7

CHAPTER 7

 

Daehyun is already at the kindergarten. Youngjae time staying at Daehyun house also has end. It has been 5 weeks since that. Himchan is back being the moody Himchan. He is confused with his feelings and the other things are, someone is keep watching him and Daehyun.

 

He has bad feelings today. Himchan is now sitting on a chair at the UN opened café. He sighs heavily while leaning to the broom. “Bunny!” Jaehyo tapped Himchan shoulder making him jumped a bit. Himchan looks at the standing Jaehyo and stand also.

“Yes?”

“Why you looks sick.” Jaehyo is touching Himchan face with his back hand.

 

“You’re sick right?” Himchan remove Jaehyo hands and walk away without saying anything to him. “Maybe, I’ll follow him.” He thinks while looking at the lifeless Himchan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan shift already end at night so he has to fetch Daehyun from the kindergarten. He sigh and looking at the sky. He raises his hand in the air. “That star is pretty. I wish…”

 

Suddenly, someone grab his hand and he is surprised.

 

He looks at the owner of the hand. “W—what are you doing?”

“Just following you.” Himchan wrinkle his forehead.

“Is it necessary to follow me back, Jaehyo?” Himchan looks at him and Jaehyo smile.

“Yes. It’s already night time. What if something happen to you?” Himchan free his hands from Jaehyo grip and walk away.

“Himchan, says something to me.” Jaehyo says but Himchan just walk away and he decided to follow him.

 

Suddenly, Himchan stop. “Don’t follow me.”

“No.”

“Go away.”

“No.”

“Go back home.”

“No.”

“Go somewhere else.”

“No.” Himchan sigh defeat. He didn’t want to fight with Jaehyo just because of this stupid thing.

 

After 2 minutes of walking, Himchan stop in front of a kindergarten and that make Jaehyo become weird with him. ‘Fetching his little brother?’ Jaehyo thought and look at the inside of the kindergarten.

 

Then, he sees a small boy running to their direction. The boy run and Himchan hug him before kissing the little boy cheek. “How is your day?” Jaehyo smile looking at the sight of a brother and a little brother.

 

But, he feels weird after Himchan and the little having a conversation together. “Today, Daehyun and Youngjae make a letter for mommy. Daehyun also make one for daddy but…Daehyun didn’t have daddy.” Daehyun pout.

“Don’t worry mommy is here okay? Can mommy read it?” Daehyun looks at Himchan and smile brightly.

“But, when we reach home not now.” Daehyun says and hold his mother hand.

 

Jaehyo blinks and his brain trying to process something. He notices that Daehyun is looking at him. Himchan look at them. “Jaehyo. Are you okay?” Jaehyo snapped and nodded while smiling to Himchan. After that he averted his gaze back to the little boy that is holding Himchan hand tightly standing beside Himchan.

Himchan follow Jaehyo eyes and he understands about that look. “This is my sons.”

“What?! Yo---your sons?!” Jaehyo widened his eyes. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaehyo is sitting at the couch in the living room at Himchan house. He learns that the little boy is Himchan’s and Himchan is the one that give birth to the little boy name Daehyun. He just stares at Daehyun that is playing with his toy and suddenly Daehyun stopped and looks at Jaehyo.

 

“What you look at?” Jaehyo look around and his eyes back at Daehyun. He pointed to himself.

“Me?” Daehyun nodded.

“Just…”

“Why are you here?”

“Himchan tell me to follow him back home because now is already late and cold.” Daehyun walk to Jaehyo and sit beside him. Actually Jaehyo is the one want to follow Himchan back so, the boy didn’t want to have a silly fight with him, and resulting Jaehyo is here.

 

He open his arm to Jaehyo and he hesitant looking at Daehyun. “Lift me.” Jaehyo stand up and lift Daehyun in his arm.

“To the kitchen.” Jaehyo just follow what Daehyun says. He caught up with the aroma of food that is cooked by Himchan. They entered the kitchen.

 

“Mommy.” Daehyun called and Himchan turn around. Surprised by the sight, Jaehyo is lifting his sons. Himchan close the stove and open the apron and hang it at its place before take Daehyun from Jaehyo arm. Daehyun lean to Himchan ears and whisper something. “What?!” Himchan look at his sons disbelieve.

 

He put Daehyun down and rushes to the living room to take his phone. Before he can call a number his apartment door bell already rings.

“Yay!! Daehyun will open the door.” Daehyun run from the kitchen and open the door.

“Yongguk daddy!!” Daehyun hug Yongguk legs tightly because with his height he can only hug Yongguk leg.

 

He pulls Yongguk inside after closing the door. Yongguk can see there is one stranger shoe in Himchan apartment. They walk to the living room and Yongguk is welcome with the sight of Jaehyo is holding Himchan hands and waist. Himchan widened his eyes and quickly free himself from Jaehyo grip.

 

Jaehyo actually get hold of Himchan hands because Himchan want to fall down on the floor. At the time Daehyun already running to open the door, actually Himchan want to hold Daehyun from doing so but, he step on Daehyun toy and that make he lose his balance but, Jaehyo manage to caught him before he make contact with the floor.

 

“Yongguk…What makes you come here?” Himchan asks to make the situation become less awkward.

“Oh…Emm, Daehyun call me actually telling me to come here.” Yongguk touch his hair awkwardly. In the other hand, Jaehyo become annoyed actually because Himchan totally change when Yongguk come here.

 

Jaehyo decided to act something. He hug Himchan by the waist and kiss his cheek making Himchan widened his eyes. Yongguk just stare at him.

“Yah! Jaehyo!” Himchan says.

“Maybe, I’m disturbing right? So…I’ll…” Yongguk wanted to exit Himchan apartment but, he can’t because Himchan is holding his wrist. Himchan notice what he do and quickly loosen his grip.

 

‘Why I hold his wrist?!! And that Jaehyo. What actually he wants being clingy to me…I hope Yongguk didn’t think anything about it…’ Himchan glance at Yongguk and them still silent until Daehyun stand between them.

“Mommy, quick Daehyun is hungry.” Daehyun tugged Himchan shirt and Himchan snapped from his daydream.

 

Daehyun and he walk to the dining room while Jaehyo and Yongguk are standing there without saying anything. Jaehyo decided to talk first.

“What are you to him?” Yongguk looks at him.

“J-just his old friend.”

 

“Really? But, looking at his reaction. You’re not just an old friend.” Jaehyo crossed his arm looking at Yongguk.

“Did both of you has something in the past?” Yongguk is silent.

“If you have. Let it be just the past because for current time I’ll make Himchan mine.” With that he smirks to Yongguk and joined Daehyun and Himchan in the dining room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daehyun is already asleep on the couch while hands holding a yellow color crayon and mouthing ‘Youngjae cute.’ After that he is smiling. Yongguk sit on the floor and lean his back at the couch and look at Daehyun. Himchan is sitting beside the sleeping Daehyun and Jaehyo beside him with arm around his shoulder. Yongguk feel annoyed with that scenery so he decided to just watch the television.

 

“Yongguk, what did Daehyun tell you actually?”

“He calls me telling that he wants to play with me and…” Himchan is waiting for the words but, Yongguk didn’t say it.

“And?”

“And he says you missed me.”

“Me?!” Yongguk nodded.

“He says you always asking him about me and you always ask any opinion about me becoming his father.” Yongguk decided to say straight forward.

 

Himchan is blushing madly. Actually it’s true what Yongguk says but, he didn’t know that Daehyun will say that thing to Yongguk. “Remember I’m still here.” Jaehyo says and they look at him. One more, Himchan actually tell Jaehyo to go back home but, he doesn’t want. The main reason is because Yongguk is still here and Yongguk also didn’t want to go back home and the reason is the same by changing Yongguk name to Jaehyo.

 

They become silent. “I should move Daehyun to his room.” Himchan want to stand up but, Jaehyo push him back to sit. “Let me take care of him.” Jaehyo wanted to lift Daehyun in his arm but, Yongguk stop him.

 

“What?” Jaehyo looks at Yongguk. “Let me do this thing.” Then, they start to stare fight with Himchan in the middle of them sitting. Himchan palms his face. “Just let me do this.” Himchan stand and lift Daehyun in his arm to the room. Jaehyo and Yongguk look at each other and huffed angrily.

 

When Himchan exit Daehyun room he can see Jaehyo and Yongguk sitting on the couch and making a distance. Leaving a space in the middle. Himchan sigh heavily. ‘What actually happen to both of them?’ He walks to them and they look at him.

 

“What happen actually?” They silent. Himchan sit in the middle, crossing his arm and leg. “Speak.” Himchan didn’t expect that Jaehyo to pull him and crash their lips together. Yongguk widened his eyes and separate both of them.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?!” Yongguk pull Himchan in his embrace.

“That’s my line. What the hell are you doing?!” Himchan can’t say anything because he’s in the state of shock.

“Why did you suddenly kiss him?”

“That is not your problem.”

“Yes! It is my problem.”

 

‘Why did that guy kiss my Himchan?! He really wants to die!’ Yongguk glare at Jaehyo and Jaehyo smirk to him. He stands up from the couch looking at them. “I have says to you right. If you have any relationship with him but in the past, it will not be count because for the current time I’ll make Kim Himchan become mine.” He says and Himchan widened his eyes.

 

He lean to Himchan and Himchan lips. “We’ll meet tomorrow.” Then, Jaehyo take his jacket before exit Himchan apartment with a smile.

 

Yongguk tighten his embrace. Himchan didn’t dare to move because he knows Yongguk is really mad now. Suddenly, Yongguk pinned him down on the couch and kiss Himchan harshly. Himchan struggle from the kiss and Yongguk move to his neck and bite at a spot. Himchan eyes become teary because of the pain.

 

He pushes Yongguk and slaps him across the face. “Mommy?” Daehyun looks at them. 

 

A/N: The next update!!!! I'm the one is happy!!!! yay!!!!

Okay, so basically Jaehyo here is trying to come into Banghim picture...so, understand right?

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and also view... The next update will be more slower so be patient with it...hahahaha