13

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 13

CHAPTER 13

 

With the help of Chanyeol and Kris that send him to the hospital. Himchan give birth to a baby boy by the name of Junhong. As for Daehyun, the time before Junhong is born, he is the one become overly excited but, after his little brother is born he is the one show an annoying face.

 

“Daehyun, stop with that face.” Himchan that is lying on the hospital bed with Junhong in his arm says to his son that is sitting on the chair beside the bed. Daehyun just make face and crossed his arm.

“Daehyun, stop it. You’re already 8 years old.” Daehyun just ignore Himchan words.

“Okay, fine. I didn’t care if Youngjae leave you because you keep making that kind of face.” Himchan says.

 

“Okay, I smile now. Mommy looks!” Daehyun smile insincerely. Himchan just chuckle look at him. ‘This kid. If for Youngjae, he really wills to do anything.’ Himchan is amazed looking at his newborn baby in his arm. His face is so innocent and cute. He caressed Junhong face gently and the baby unconsciously lean to the touch by moving his small face to Himchan finger. Himchan smile looking at him.

 

‘He’s such an innocent baby. *sigh* I’m sorry Junhong, I didn’t mean this entire thing to be happen.’ Himchan kiss Junhong forehead lightly before putting back the little baby in the baby incubtor.

 

“Umm…Mommy, can I drop this insincerely stupid smile of mine now. I don’t want my face become weird.” Himchan look at Daehyun and he chuckle looking at his first son. Then, he decided to play with him just a little bit.

“No you can’t Daehyun-ie because…Oh mommy didn’t want to say it.” Himchan says and look at Daehyun without him notice.

 

“Just tell me what will happen?” Daehyun asks still with his plastic smile.

“Youngjae will search for a different boy…and he’ll search for a knight and not a prince.” Daehyun widened his eyes; shocked.

“NO!! DEFINITELY NO!!”  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Himchan and Junhong already check out from the hospital with Chanyeol help. After Chanyeol get them a little grocery, he takes a leave because he has something to be done. Himchan thank him and start to unpack the groceries after putting Junhong in the baby cradle in the leaving room.

 

Himchan is at the kitchen trying to cook something for his sons. While Junhong is still sleeping but, Daehyun is…

 

He just stands beside Junhong baby cradle and stare at his little brother face for a long time without blinking.

 

“Yah! Wake up.” He said but, the baby still sleeping. He huff angrily.

“Did you think you’re cute? And mommy loves you more? You can’t win your brother okay? Mommy loves me. Yah! Give me reaction!” He raised his voice and suddenly Junhong start to cry because of shock.

 

Daehyun become to panic. Himchan that hears Junhong crying voice quickly went to Junhong and lift him in his arm. He soothes the baby to stop crying making Daehyun that looking at Junhong feeling…jealous. He tuck Himchan shirt and he got not reaction from his mother.

 

“Mommy! I want to eat!”

“Daehyun can you slow down your voice. Your little brother is trying to sleep okay? After this we’ll eat okay?” Daehyun show an angry look.

 

“No!!! Mommy!!!” He shout making Junhong cry even more.

“Daehyun! What did I say?” Himchan raised his voice a little bit. Junhong still crying and Daehyun are mad.

 

Finally, after 1 minute Junhong already fall to sleep back and Himchan place him back on the baby cradle slowly didn’t want to awake him.

 

He kiss Junhong forehead and look around searching for Daehyun.

 

“Daehyun-ah!” He called but, no answer from his first son. He looks inside Daehyun room and he sees a bump on the bed.

 

 ‘Daehyun-ah what actually are you trying to do?’ He walks to the bed and sit on it.

“Daehyun-ah what happen?” He asks but, gets no response from Daehyun.

 

“Daehyun-ah…” Slowly Daehyun peep from under the blanket and Himchan smile. He knows what is wrong with him by looking at Daehyun teary eyes.

“Come here.” He opens his arm and Daehyun get out from under the blanket and hug his mother.

“What happen? Tell me.”

 

 “Mommy didn’t love me anymore.” Himchan is surprised.

“Why did you say something like that?”

“Because, mommy always Junhong there, Junhong here and even ignoring me.” Himchan smile at his son cuteness.

 

 “You’re wrong Daehyun. Mommy is not ignoring you. It’s just your little brother is trying to sleep so, you should not disturb him okay?” Daehyun nodded.

“Can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“Junhong daddy and my daddy is it the same?” Himchan is taken back with Daehyun question.

 

“It’s—it’s…”

“Mommy, tell me. And until now I didn’t know my family name. I only know that my daddy is Yongguk daddy. So, is it my daddy is Junhong daddy?”

“Daehyun you’re hungry right? So, let’s go to eat.” Himchan change the subject but, Daehyun keep asking the same question.

 

“Daehyun, just stop it!” Himchan raise his voice and sigh.

“But, mommy. I’m just curious. I’m…I’m sorry.” Daehyun look down. Himchan realize it and hug his son back.

“I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to raise my voice.” He kiss Daehyun forehead.

“Please don’t raise your voice. I don’t want to hear that, I don’t want to hear mommy cry after that.” Daehyun says remembering the time where Yongguk and Himchan fought.

“I’m sorry too Daehyun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Hawaii, at night. There is a party being held near the beach with many people dancing, drinking and get drunk also some of them making out. Then, there a man who is sitting at the bar drinking his whiskey alone. He ignores all the people that come to flirt with him even the hot and y girl.

 

“Hey you. What are you doing here alone? Where is your partner?” One of the girls trying to flirt with him.

“I don’t have any partner right now.” He is trying his best to talk to her.

“So tonight, let me accompany you.” She her lips and they ended up in one of the room too making out. She is sitting on top of him and wanted to kiss him but, get stop.

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t do this.” He said and grabbed his cloth before exit the party. He enters his hotel room and throws himself on the bed sighing heavily. He covers both of his eyes with his arm before walking to the bathroom; standing in front of the mirror looking at himself. He punches the mirror and shouts.

 

“I already going around everywhere in the country but, why?! Why I can’t forget about you!!! !!!” He throws the bathroom utensil on the floor angrily.

 

Then, he slump himself on the floor sobbing leaning to the wall; grabbing his hair.

 

‘I have done everything to forget you but, I just can’t! Why should this thing happen? I hate it!!’ Then, he takes out his phone and stares at the wallpaper.

“You’re beautiful.” He smiles.

 

“I love you Kim Himchan.”

 

A/N: So, Yongguk wants Himchan back and Junhong is born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slap* Ouch, as a writer why did i'm the one overly excited? *shrugged shoulder* FYI Himchan is pregnant at the end of the year and so, Daehyun is 8 hahaha...

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...-__-

Currently play----> EXO-M - WHAT IS LOVE (I'm currently lost my mind too~~)