01

our FATE is it destine OR just a GAME

 

FATE AND GAME 1

CHAPTER 1

 

“If you meet me again. Let us be like we didn’t know each other.” 

 

Those sentences, that cold tone, those words, that pain and cry he left to him, that last meeting, that last goodbye…and he left a kid without knowing who he is…

 

Without he realize, he is crying remembering the person that he supposed not to remember. “Himchan, are you ready?” Himchan friend, Chanyeol voice can be heard from outside the room. Himchan wipe his tears quickly and craved a smile. He rubbed his stomach. “From now on, just you and me.” He smiles.

 

Chanyeol open the door. Himchan looks at him. “Are you okay?” Himchan nodded. “You’re crying right?” Chanyeol lean at the door. He sighs.

 

“Stop thinking of him. From now on, you should worry about yourself and that…And you look totally mess. Your black hair has become long and that fringe. I can’t look at your eyes. ” Chanyeol point to Himchan growing stomach and his hair. “Yeah. That’s right.”

 

“You have a check up right today? I’ll…no I mean my husband and I will send you to the hospital to do check up.” Chanyeol dragged Himchan from the now empty room.

 

It’s already 6 months, since his boyfriend, Yongguk left him. He decided to completely cut the connection between them. He move out from his apartment, he change his number and delete, trash everything that have a link to Yongguk. Himchan now only have his married friend Chanyeol. His parents already passed away. He doesn’t have a father and his mother died in a tragic incident, in front of his eyes.

 

He looks around the apartment for the last time before closing the door with tears. “Goodbye.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Why the hell did you born in this world! I ing hate you! You don’t deserve to be born! Just die!”

 

Everyday, the same thing Himchan will hear and the same beating he will get from his own mother. He always moving from one house to another because his mother boyfriend. Now, he’s moving to Seoul with his mother new boyfriend. Himchan only can follow his mother; even his mother is cruel or hates him or anything. Because his mother still a mother for him.

 

Himchan moves to a new school. He is the role model students of his new school but, there are always a group of students didn’t like him. He just ignore all the words spoken to him or the beaten that he get everyday at house and at school. But, most of them protect him from the bad students.

 

“The lesson will stop until here.” The mathematics teacher says and all the students start to packing to get back home.

 

For Himchan he doesn’t want to go home. Either he get beaten by his mother or get harass by his mother boyfriend worst the guy wants to have with him and the guy always says that Himchan is beautiful. Because of this reason his mother always mad at him, Himchan didn’t says that he want to born with this beautiful face…its fate.

 

In a certain part of Seoul, a handsome teenage boy is walking alone in a game center area. “What a nice day, I got everything. Naega Yongguk da!” He chuckles.

 

Suddenly, he is knocked by someone from behind and the guy fall on the hard road. Thank god, at that time there is no much people. “Stop right there! You !” One man shouts from behind Yongguk. Yongguk looks at the guy sitting on the hard road because of stumble. At the same time, the guy looks at him. 

 

Himchan hit someone in front of him when he wanted to escape from his mother boyfriend from being in the dark street. How his mother boyfriend can find he. He also didn’t know maybe he gets stalk. Himchan looks at the guy above him.

 

Yongguk widened his eyes. Suddenly, the boy gets pull to stand up. The boy looks shock and afraid. “Himchan.” ‘So his name is Himchan.’ Yongguk scan the boy face.

 

“Himchan, how many times papa have says. If you want to go outside tell your parents first. Look I’m worried and your mother too.” The guy that holds Himchan, says sadly. “Let’s go back home.” The guy pull Himchan but, Himchan refuse to walk but, he being pull hardly until he stumble and being dragged away.

 

Yongguk looks at the Himchan boys. “He should be great that his father is willingly to search for him. But, why his father voice is familiar?” Yongguk is thinking, he takes the last glance of Himchan then, walks away. He only thinks on thing… “That Himchan boy is beautiful…I hope we can meet again.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 “Yongguk is here!!!!!!!” Yongguk shout when he reaches his classroom. Everyone in the class went to greet him. “Yah! It has been 1 week you know!” A boy says. “I miss you~~ Gukkie~~” The girls whine. Yongguk make face when the girls whine at him. Yongguk sit at his seat at the back row beside the back door.

 

Then, his friend beside him starts to talk. “We have a new student. The student is ‘he’ but, he’s beautiful. He transfers here 1 week ago during your absent time.” Yongguk just playing with his phone but, something attract him to hear more.

 

“But, the weird one is. He always comes to school with many bruise. We always ask him but, he always smiles at us and says there is nothing wrong. I’m worried about him. Because, there are rumors saying he’s being beaten by his own mother.” The boys end his long brief explanation. Yongguk just looks at him.

 

Now for the 2nd lesson of the day that just has started. Suddenly, a brown hair boy enters the classroom. Yongguk is resting his head on the table didn’t care whoever enters the class during this time. But, he stirred from his rest when the class becomes noisy with girls whining and the boys talking with each other.

 

“Silent!” The teacher says. Yongguk stretch himself and looks at the person who make the class become chaos.

 

“Aaa! Himchan.” Yongguk stand and widened his eyes at the wound on his beautiful face. All eyes on Yongguk.

 

“Psst…Yongguk, did you know him already?” His friend beside him whisper. Yongguk looks at the boy beside him and realize everyone is looking at him now. “Next time, don’t be late. You can sit now.” The teacher says ignoring the standing Yongguk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been 1 month seen Yongguk start to find out about Himchan life. What actually happen to that boy?

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

I started to feels like a stalker. I actually follow him everywhere he goes inside the highschool even in the toilet. What actually have happen to me? Actually, I have a crush at him. Because the beautiful face of Kim Himchan, I become restless. So, today I decided to find out about him and everything about him. But, the latter didn’t know anything that I have a crush on him. I’ll keep this feeling first.

 

I stalk him during his way back to his house. He walks slowly sometimes stop and cry? Did I see tears just now? He really makes me wants to know more about him! He reach his house, it’s a normal two storey house. Yeah for me is normal because I live in a bungalow like mansion so don’t blame me. I see he stands in front of his house door, he looks hesitant.

 

Then, he walks inside. I decided to walks inside too but I get stop by the security guard. Security? Wow! He only lives in a two storey house right? I smirk to the security and decided to go back home. I’ll continue this tomorrow.

 

1 week have passed, just two more days before graduation. I become restless sitting on my own sit. Sometime, during the lesson I take glance at Himchan seat but, the owner I seem can’t find him. My friends also tell me that I’m crazy or what? Because sometime during the lesson I’ll start walking around the class and stands beside the teacher and stare at him/her. Then, I sigh and exit the class.

 

The teacher and the class didn’t says anything because they know if I become like this means I’m pissed and if they try to convinced me they will never escape alive. Where is Himchan???!!!!!

 

Suddenly, that night I have bad feelings. I run to Himchan house like my life depend on it. I breathe heavily and give out a weird looks because there are so many people in front of the house plus police car?  

 

Maybe, there is someone…oh no! Maybe Himchan! I run through the people even the police try to hold me in place and what I think is right because there is a group of police in front of maybe Himchan room?

 

Then, they manage to pull me from walking inside the room. I struggle from their grip but, can’t because 3 freaking police is holding me. I took a glance in the room and see two body that are wrapped with a black plastic meaning they are dead and a guy seating on the bed closing his ears, both his hands is handcuff, eyes blindfold and his right cheek is stained with blood. Then, I realize the guy is Himchan because of that cute shape of his lips.

 

I hear the police say among themselves. “What should we do? That guy didn’t want to go here and he refuses everything.” “Maybe he’s in a shock state.” “Try to convince him.” “We have but, he doesn’t want to move.” I hear their words and I shout loudly to make them hear me.

 

“Let me go! I’ll convince that guy! Just let me go! I’m his friend!” The other police look at me and give a look. I see the inspector? Tell the 3 police to release me and I walk slowly to inside the room. I stand beside him.  

 

I gulp, I slowly hold his hand and he flinched. “Don’t go near me! Go away!!” He shouts continuously to me. I hold both his hand that has been chain and try to calm him but, I can’t. “HIMCHAN!” I shout that make him startled and stop immediately. “I’ll remove this blindfold first.” I says and open the blindfold and all I can see the now red eyes of my? Beautiful Himchan. When he sees me he hugs me tightly while crying. I scooped him in my arm and exit the room.

 

“Boy, we have to talk first. You can accompany him.” The inspector says. I look at the tremble Himchan in my arm and I look back at the inspector. I nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After that, I let Himchan to live with me. He didn’t feels comfortable and always clinging to me. Then, the graduation days went smoothly without any problem except the classmate that always asking things. The next day, we have a free time before both of us going to the college together. All his properties are now at my house and my mother really love him. I don’t know why maybe because he’s beautiful.

 

Arghh! I should stop calling him beautiful if not I’ll become crazy just by looking at his face. I have decided today is the day I want to confessed to him. My mother, he and I are watching television together.

 

My father? Oh! My father outstation. Correction, always outstation and my mother didn’t care at all and also me. “Follow me for a while.” I say pulling his hands to my room. I look around the hallways before closing the door and lock it.

 

“Umm…can I ask something? What if someone fall in love with you?”

 

“I don’t know because I have never been in love before. I also didn’t experience getting any love from my parents.” He says sadly while playing with his finger.

 

I can’t hold my feelings. I hug him.

 

“Yongguk?” 

 

“After I says this, if you want to hate me just hate me I don’t care as long you’re by my side. I…I love you.” 

 

A/N: So, this is the first chapter. You know the first fic for BANGHIM that i wrote! I don't know, its good or really~~~~ bad. I just finished my mathematics exam and stress out... Next week i have history and 4 more exam paper!! Today, to stress out... I'm updating this story...

But, after this i'll be on hiatus or maybe i'll update the next chapter on 24/10 depends on my situation. So hope all of you enjoy this fic. I have 5 subscribers just for foreword hehehe i like it~~~ 

Thank you for the subscribers and viewer...^_^ And.........Grammar is the thing i'm weak with...so you know~~