The Toilet

Cruel World

-*Kysta's P.O.V.*-

"Krystal..." I took a few steps back not wanting to meet him I wasn't ready not now. I turned around but before I could start walking he grabbed my wrist and pulled in into a hug. "Yah Krystal I missed you." I pushed him away.

"Minho I only knew you for what two days? Minho people don't fall in love in two days." He looked at me with a sad exprssion on hes face.

"I never said I loved you I just said I missed you." I looked down.

"Yeah well it didn't look like you did now that you're with Ji-eun." He smirked.
"Krystal we were nothing. You ment nothing to me." I stood there frozen. Didn’t he just say he missed me? Why is he playing with me? I looked up at him my eyes watery. He was going to speak but I slaped him and left. I then started running. He grabbed my hands again. I pushed him away tears now coming down my cheeks. "Krystal you ment nothing to me untill you cooked for me, Untill you stayed with me, The way you wanted to stay with me forever. The way we loved eachother for that one night, and you gave your self to me. Krystal I love you." I pushed him again and left. I wasn't going to let him play with me...Krystal but what if hes words are true? Krystal You don't love him do you? You don't know him well enough to love him. Ani Krystal you can't love Minho. I told myself entering the bathroom. They had 5 restrooms in 1. Just like you would see in a club or store. I sat on the toilet and started crying. There was a knock on my door. I cleared my eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Are you okay can you please hurry up." I stood up and flushed the toliet. I watched as the clear water went down and new water came in. I thought of Gi. 'Am I like this toliet? Do I forget Minho and let Gi come in? I mean Eun Sun seems to enjoy herslef with Gi. She even calls him appa...but Minho is her real appa...aish what do I do?' I opened the door and saw Ji-eun standing there. She smiled.

"Krystal my brother has been looking for you." I nodded and washed my hands. I left and soon crashed into someone. Oh clumsy me. This boy was not that tall, he had black short hair, and hes face was of a child's. He smiled and then hes exprssion changed. He seems shocked.
"Y-You are the girl from the picture." I stood there confused.

"Mwo?" He smiled as he sat me down next to him.
"You know Minho right?" I looked at him and nodded. "Minho is my brother." I smiled. So this is one of Mihno's brother..."My name is Wooyoung" He extended hes hand and I shook it.

"My name is Krystal." He nodded.

"Have you seen Ji-eun? If you know her." I nodded.

"Umm...can I asked why?" He looked at me and smiled.

"You see when my family moved here I told myslef that I wanted to be a dancer. Before I left I met Ji-eun and fell in love with her." I looked at him shocked. So does he know? If he did he wouldn't be so happy...Right? I looked up at him.
"Wooyoung before you find out I want you to know that I know what you're going through. And I am friend that will help you." He looked at me sceard now.

"Why what happen." I sighed.

"Oppa if I can call you that-" He nodded "I am not the person to tell you..you should asked...Ji-eun." I was about to say Minho but then i'm sure he would figure it out. He nodded. "Shes in the girls bathroom." He smiled and left. Right after he left hands covered my eyes. I smiled and stood up. The hands went away and Gi was infront of me. I just knew it was going to be him. He smiled and said, "I want you to meet Hyung. He is Minho's brother." I nodded and follwed him. A car entered and everyone claped. I waited and soon a boy with short hair kinda orange-ish, tall, hella skiny came out. He smiled and bowed. I smiled and Gi pulled me up to him. "Hyung I want you to meet Krystal." The boy looked at me. He hnd the same face reaction as Wooyoung. He covered it up quickly and smiled.
"Hi i'm Hyunseung." I smiled and bowed. Minho ran up and hugged him. Everyone claped and out of nowhere Wooyoung came running and jumped on Minho. Jessica ran twords me and holded me back. Why? Because I wanted to stop them sence no one was doing anything. It looked like Wooyoung was winning untill Minho gave a good puch. I was screaming at Gi to stop it and soon everyone snaped out of it and ran in to stop the fight. Hyunseung grabed Minho and walked twords the exit door. I ran after them.

"Minho!" I couldn't help but to worry for him. He looked back and walked up to me. He hugged me and looked at me.

"I'm alright." He smiled and I relized I was silently crying. He grabbed my chin to look up at him. I left butterflies in my stomich and then hes lips met mine. Why was I doing this? Hyunseung pulled him back and they got in the car. As soon as the car took off I heard screams and looked. Everything went black. 

-----------------------------

So yeah sorry for boring cahpter. I will be updating this story now. It will get better...trust me. Sorry for have you guys wait so long. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you all!