Oh Clumsy Me

Cruel World

-*Moring*-

I sat up and looked at Eun Sun. She was still sleeping. I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked out Eun Sun was on my phone! I ran to her. "Yah Eun Sun who are you talking to?" She looked up at and smiled.

"Appa." I snached the phone away from her. She pouted and left the room.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said walking out of the room into the kitchen.

"Krystal?" I nodded and then relized he couldn't see me do that. "Krystal?"

"Hm? Oh yeah it's me."

"Oh look my brother is having a party tonight and I want to know if you would like to come as my date?" I looked up.

"Umma are we gonna do anything tonight?" I asked hope she would say yes. But at the same time no.

"Ummmm ani." I looked down.

"Then yeah sure i'll go."

"Yay! Can we go shoping first? You, me, and Eun Sun? Though I don't think she will be able to go to the party."

"Haha it's okay and yeah sure."

"Great i'll pick you up in an hour." I nodded wait! Krystal you babo.

"Ne." I looked at the phone and he already hanged up. I signed. "Umma why am I so nurvous?"

"Maybe becuase yo haven't been dating anyone after you got pregnant with Eun Sun." I looked at her and left. So should I where this? Ani. This! Nope! Ottoke!

"Here!" I looked at Jessica was holding a pink dress.

"Yah Unnie you know pink isn't my favoret color to where."

"So it will look nice now go change while I change Eun Sun." I nodded and ran to the bathroom.

-*1Hour Later*-

I smiled and picked up Eun Sun as Gi walked twords us. "Ready?" I nodded. Eun Sun extened her arm to him. He smiled and picked her up. "OKay lets go." While going to the mall. We couldn't stop laughing. Eun Sun tried to sing every song that the radio played. Untill her favoiet one came on. She went crazy.

"Yo tell me what you want what I you relly relly what, So tell what you want you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I really really really wanna zigazig ha" Then and there was when me and Gi just cracked up. Good thing it was on a stop sign. We arived soon. Gi ran into the bathroom.

"Eun Sun...why do you call him appa?"

"Becwars he my appa." I nodded and looked at Gi who was coming. He smiled.

"Okay lets go. Oh yeah rock paper sizors. Who ever loses has to pay everything." I looked up at him.

"Mwo?!" He smiled

"Eun Sun plays to." I looked at him. "Ready?"

"Hana...dul..set!" I put rock and so did Eun Sun. I looked at hes hands and it turned from papaer to sizors. I looked up at him. "Oh well I lost. I'll pay for everything then." It was a trick!

"Ani. I'll pay for our things."

"Nope! We already said me."

"I never said that. Yah!" He took Eun Sun's stroller and started walking.

"Okay lets look at the dresses!" Eun Sun screamed of joy. Gi smiled and took us in a store.

"They have the besy dresses here." He started taking dresses from all around the store. Me and Eun Sun where just watching him. Like he said for us to do. He came back and gave me a pile of them. "Here and here." He said puting dresses the size for Eun Sun on top. "Now go in and try them out." I nodded. Hes coments where away completing. "Last dress we've been here for more than an hour." He nodded and me and Eun Sun went back inside. This dress what black. It shined on the light. It hand no slaves nothing. It was short but not to short. It was nice. Eun Sun dress was white, with two bunnys in the torso. Her pony tails made her look even cuter. I smiled and we walked outside.

"Wow! Can you guys spin for me?" I looked down at Eun Sun who spined and then bowed. I laughed.

"Umma yur turn." I nodded and then sung around. I end up facing the windows rather than Gi. I saw Minho and Ji-eun walking in. I took steps backwords.

"Ani Umma!" I tried to stop but lost my balence. I landed in Gi's arms. We where starting at eachother. I couldn't hear anything. I was conctrated on him. When you see Gi this close you can see just how handsome he is.

-*No One's P.O.V.*-

As Minho and Ji-eun where walking inside they heard a little girl scream 'Umma!' and both looked up. They saw Gi caching Krystal. They saw how they couldn't keep there eyes off each other. This rose Minho's jelously to a hold new level. He ran as Gi put down Krystal. Minho punched him. In the facr...hard. 

-------------------------------

Heres chapter 7 like I said. Teehee. How you enjoy it though I think it's kinda boring.