'Do I love him?' 'Do I love her?'

Cruel World

   mino2.gif image by mini2mintt

Minho: He is a positve guy who always seems to get what he wants. He may act cocky and all but he is a guy with a problem. He loves soccer! He isn't close with me family. He seems to have everything but is hiding somthing.

-Krystal's P.O.V.-

It got me by suprise. I tried to push him off but nothing. Soon he listen to me and got off. I didn't take hes kiss as a sign of any sort. I knew he did that for me to taste the stupid sauce.

"I'll be going home now." He nodded.

"Oh your phone is in my room."

"Mwo! Wae!" I trying to remember when the hell I gave it to him.

"I needed a reason to keep you here so I stole it." What when? Aish. I stormed off into hes room. I took it and check if somone called me or texted me. -Dad- you wern't here so the plane will leave tomarrow! In the afternoon!. I put it in my pocket and looked at the clock. It read 10:40 P.M.. I smiled and turned around. He was standing right there. I screamed and so did he. "Hey can I talk to you? Like really just talk?" I looked at the clock again and then nodded. He smiled and pulled me to sit on hes bed. "Okay. Before i tell you anything I want to know where your from. I don't think from here because well you don't speak Japanese." I nodded.

"I am from America." He smiled.

"Why do you speak Korean?"

"My family is from there."

"Where do you go from here?"

"Where going back tomarrow." He nodded. All of these questions where coming at me to fast. My head kinda hurt.

"Okay sence it looks like i'm never gonna see you again. I'm gonna tell you everything of me." I nodded and waited.

"My name is Choi Minho. I have two brothers and no sisters. A dad and a mom. My life is boring." My mouth droped open. "Yes believe it or not. I feel lonely. My parents there alway travling leave us behind. Like if they didn't want us. My big brothers they have somthing in common. They love to dance. Thats there dream. So i feel left out..." I signed and hugged him.

"Minho...once you tell them how you feel. You will scream, kick, and cry. Thats when you'll relize you where wrong. You parents...they love you. They just think they could leave because your not saying anything. Your brothers they like dancing. Right? Well if you told them how you feel i'm sure they would show you some new moves right?" He looked supirsed.

"You think its that easy?"

"No." I pused. He looked down at me since I was still hugging him. "I know it's not easy. But you have to be strong.You don't want they to see your tears. But somtimes seeing your tears helps them see how you feel... and i kno-" My words where intupted with hes lips. We kissed again. But...this time the kiss left me confused. Why he do it? I looked at him, and he came twords me.

"Look I don't know why but i seem to like you. It's like you know what to say in every sistuation. I...I can't explain it." I smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed me again. This kiss took us to spend the night together. I don't why but I also felt like I liked him. I if he was the one.

-*Moring*-

I opened my eyes and looked next to me. He was gone? I stood up and noticed I felt a wind on my skin. I looked down and my eyes opened wide. I looked back at the sheets. RED! Ani ani...I did it? My first was that guy? Aish Krystal you member don't act stupid. I hit myslef in the head and put my cloths on. I picked up the sheets and ran to the laundry room. I washed them and put them to dry. I heard noises in the kiction so I went and checked it out. There was Minho cooking. He looked up and smiled. "Ahh Krystal. sit" I gave him a weird look.

"I never told you my name." He smiled.

"Phone." Ohhhh. I nodded and sat. "What time today do you have to go?"

"Afternoon." He nodded.

"So can you stay with me all moring?" I smiled and nodded.

-* After Breakfeast*-

We saw moives and cudled with eachother. I felt coftable around him. Did I love him? Ani ani Krystal babo...babo!

We watched moives and huged eachother alot. I felt happy around her...do I love her? Minho could it be you found the one?!

------------------------------------------

Sorry for the Minho and Krytsal night. It just need to happen. I wan't planing on updating but you guys wanted it so here it is. And yes Minho was the guy! Yay!