Babo Minho

Cruel World
I looked down. Why couldn't I speak? "Yes..." I fanilly said. He had a big smile on he's face but I was crying. That secret was killing me...it was eatting me alive. I just couldn't take it anymore. "Krystal this changes everything." I cleared my tears and took Eun Sun from he's arms. "Ani Minho this changes nothing. You have to stay with Ji-eun...while I stay with Eun Sun.just forget I told you this..." He looked at me shocked. "Krystal how could you tell me somthing like that? Do you really want me to stay with Ji-eun?" I nodded and turned my back to him. "Krystal Eun Sun my daughter and I have the right to see her!" He yelled before slaming the door. Why? Why did I tell him? He want to stay with me but no...I'm not gonna keep him by my side just because we have a kid...ani I won't force him. He dosen't deserve that. Atfer a while I went back down stairs and sat next to Wooyoung. He smiled and waved at me. Suddenly Ji-eun and Minho come in. They stand infront of the crow holding hands. Ji-eun has a smile of eximents. What was going on? "Everyone please can we have your attion? Ji-eun and I..." Minho looked at me. We made eye contact while Ji-eun with her glowing eyes was looking at Minho. "We're getting married!" I looked down and everyone scream and clapped. So he is going to stay with her...he fallowed my advice...Minho you babo...I looked at Wooyoung who had a painful look on he's face. I grabbed he's hands and pulled him up. We started walking twords the happy couple. "Krystal what are you doing?" Wooyoung asked with a sad voice. "Just play along." He nodded. As soon as we got to them I hugged Ji-eun whilee Wooyoung hugged Minho. "Congrades! Hope you both live happy lives!" Wooyoung did the same and pulled me out. We sat on the sidewalk. "Why did you make me do that?" I looked at him and smiled. "It's so they don't see us sad...so they think we don't care...when the truth is that its killing us inside." He nodded and looked down. "Wooyoung do you beileve in love at first sight?" He shook he's head. "Me nither...that was untill I meet your brother." He smiled and said,"Why us Krystal?" I looked at him. "Well Wooyoung I don't know. All I could tell you is that we will grow from this and be stronger. There is a person for you and me out there." He looked at me. "Wow Krystal you always know what to say. Now and now why my brother liked you..." I smiled and looked at my shoes. "Krystal you should give Gi a chance. He's a really good guy and he likes you." I nodded and went back inside. Soon everyone left and I went to sleep. I stood up and looked at the clock it read 10:00pm. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes had bags under them, and you could tell I was still tired. I then remembered I cried myself to sleep last night. I walked down and ate breakfeast. Thank good my mom made Eun Sun breakfeast. She is one to wake up early I don't know why. I was walking upstairs to make my bed when I saw Sica Unnie on the top stiar crying. I ran up to her and hugged her. "Unnie what's wrong?" She looked down then up at me. "I saw Taec and a girl...kissing...he told her he loved her...he was chetting on me..." I wrapped my arms around her. "Its gonna be okay Sica...h'll relize what he just lost don't worry." She nodded. "Did he see you?" She shook her head. "Sica do you want to go with me some where? I don't know the mall? Moives?" She shook her head. I smiled and left. Thank god she said no. I knocked on the door a few times then kicked it. Ji-eun opened the door and I walked inside bumping in to her. Taecyeon and Minho where sitting down while Gi was walking downstairs. I yelled Taecyeon's name. He stood up and looked at me. I slaped he. He looked shocked and so did everyone else. "How dare you? How dare you come into my house and slap me for no good reason?" I gasped. "No good reason? Teacyeon is you chetting on my sister a good enough reason fory ou?" He looked at me shocked. I slapped him again. He looked up at me angery. "Taecyeon I hope you relized that you lost my sister. And think how your life with be like without her smile, with out her sweet voice saying 'hi' to you, and without her touch of worry every sigle time you are in pain or have a nightmare. Taecyeon you just lost what was probably the most important thing that haappened to you." He looked at me and said,"Krystal what are you talking about?" "Taecyeon she saw you. She saw you kissing another girl. Telling her you loved her." He stayed quiet untill he replayed and said,"I did no such thing." I slapped him as hand as I could and left the house. He dosen't deserve Sica. I walked faster. I just had to let out my anger. Any one but Sica sure deserve this. Somthing stoped me and pulled me into a hug but who I geussed what Gi. "You'll be alright." I looked up shocked. "M-Minho?" ---------------------------------------------------okay so I have to say sorry! To hanadianti sorry for not making them happy but she said yes. There still a few more things that need to be done. Just a few more chapters. I promise. Sorry again for all those who wanted this to be a happy chapter when really it was the sadess one.