Oh Feelings...

Cruel World

-*Minho's P.O.V.*-

I shook my head and saw Ji-eun's hand waving in fornt of my face. I looked at her. "Are you okay? You spaced out?" I looked at Gi who was now waiting. Krystal and Eun Sun came out of the dressing room. I smiled and walked twords them. Ji-eun smiled and locked arms with me.

"Ani! It's okay. No trubles need."

"Ani but there's no truble. Remember what we did before coming into the store." I looked at both waiting for them to fill me in. "Eun Sun. You memeber right?" She nodded.

"Aish fine! Just two though."

"Yes miss those ten dress."

"10!" He looked Krystal as she yelled.

"Yeah 5 for you 5 for Eun Sun."

"Ahhh ani just 2 or better yet-" Her words where cut off by Gi's hand. She gave him death glares. He smiled and pulled her. He stoped when he noticed me.

"Ohhh Minho...Ji-eun..." She waved at him. "What are you guys doing here?"

"He came with me to pick a dress for the party you?"

"Same." He said and ran out the door pulling Krystal who was hugging Eun Sun and some bags. Alought Gi was holding the most bags it bothered me. I need to talk to her...I'll do it at the party. She'll be there...so it looks like it. I smiled and looked at Ji-eun.

"So where do you want to started?" She smiled and kissed me.

-*Krystal's P.O.V.*-

I sat Eun Sun down and all the bags. Gi sat next to be as we waited for the ice cream. Eun Sun's Ice cream was vanilla, It had pice of oreal cookies inside, with some m&ms, wiped cream, and a chary on top. Mine was mixed with vanilla and strawberry, It had pices of Strawberries inside, wiped cream with two strawberries on top. Gi's was on a plate, It had vanilla and then to bannanas, three pices of wiped cream, splatered with choclete, and a chery on top. We ate there for about 30mins. After that we went into more stores and soon home. "I'll pick you up later okay. About 7?" I smiled and nodded. I walked inside to a scary Jessica. I walked up to my room and she followed. I had the ten bags and Eun followed behind as well. I went in and turned around.

"Sooo!" I smiled and sat on my bed.

"Nothing." opened wide.

"Nothing?"

"Yah Umma member you spung around and-" I cover .

"Yah Eun Sun go play with Bubble." (Bubble was our pet dog.) She nodded and left.

"Okay so now your gonna tell me." Jessica said with a big smile on her beautiful face. I smiled.

"Ani." I said laying down on my bed looking up.

"Mwo? Wae." Sica cried.

"Not untill you tell me who you are in love with and why i didn't I know!" She looked down.

"okay!" She took out her phone. "It's him." My eyes wided. Him? Who is that? "He invted me to a party. I think the same one your going."

"As hes date!" She nodded and then we started sreaming and jumping on the bed.

"Sica has a boy Sica has a boy." I sang as she danced. Soon we both got tired and fell on the bed. I took her phone away. "Yah but he seems fumilar."

"Maybe in your dreams because you have never seen him before." I smiled.

"Why are you so sure?" She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey lets get ready together." I nodded.

"Sure just let me sleep for a bit."

"Okay i'll wake you up at 5...30" I smiled seeing it was 4. I closed my eyes a doze off.

-*5:30PM*-

"Yah Krystal it's time wake up. Go shower now!" I got pulled up by Jessica. I smiled and rubed my eyes.

"Ne." I went to the bathroom and washed up. I looked at myslef in the mirror. Krystal what do you do? Do you leave the past behind and look at the present? As in Do you leave Minho behinde and go with Gi? Well lets see Gi is a nice guy, he's handsome, Eun Sun seems to like him, he seems to like you...Minho...hes left you behinde. That Ji-eun shes beautiful...shes everything your not Krytsal...everything you not. I jumped in the shower and though about it. I soon got out and started drying my hair. Minho...Minho he still seems like a nice cool person, He's still handsome, He's Eun Sun's real appa, he seems to have forgotten about you. I shook my head. Krystal what should you do?

"Krystal hurry up!" I looked at the clock of 6...I have an hour. I got out and Jessica did my hair and make up she was already changed. Into one of the dresses that I liked best on her. It was also sleveless. It was pink and short. Kinda like the one I had in the moring.

I looked at the dress she picked out for me. It was the last one I wore in the shop. Where Gi cached me? I smiled and looked at the clock. 6:35PM I got up and went inside the bathroom changing. I got out. Jessica's eyes sparkeled. "You look beautiful!" I smiled.

"Thanks you do to." I hugged Eun Sun. "You have to be good okay."

"Umma where...with who are you going?"

"To a party and with Appa...i-i mean Gi..." Jessica looked at me shocked, but smiled.

"Ready to go?" I looked at the door.

"Appa...ne" I said as I hugged him. He smiled and watch us leave. Gi was taking us both. Though I didn't see the boy Jessica was 'in love' with.

"Don't worry Sica hes fixing the things." Sica nodded and smiled. I hit her shoulder. We arrived and he opened the car door for us. I smiled and so did Sica. "By the way you look beautiful." I smiled and blushed a little. Good thing it was dark. Ji-eun and Minho came out and went inside a car. "Wow! Okay come on."

"Wae?" I asked wanting to know why 'wow'.

"You don't want to know what they do in that car." I smiled my fake smiled and we walked inside. Everyone said hi to us and Sica ran to that dude.

"Krystal come here." I looked and walked to where Sica was.

"Ne?" She smiled and stood next to the boy...dude...person...yeah.

"This is Taecyeon." I smiled and bowed. He also bowed and smiled and shook my hand. "Taecyeon this is my sister Krystal."

"Krystal I want to take his moment to ask if I can go out with you sister..." I smiled.

"Yeah sure. I don't care what you do to my sister the one that cares is my dad. So why don't you go ask him and then tell me how that worked out for you ne?" I laughed and walked away. I looked around then found myslef wondoring around. I ended up in a balcone. I looked down and then up.

"Kystal?" I looked...my heart started beating faster and faster.

"M-Minho?"  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah hope you guys arn't bord. Also I want to know what you think Krystal should do. When she was questioning herself. Please let me know. Also I again want to thank my 20 sub. And all the people who comment. I can express my feelings. Thank you all who let yourselfs be known.

                                                      ,Minew1