When Happyness Comes Pain Fallows Behinde It

Cruel World
Sulli helped me stand up and they took my to the back of the resturant. No One's P.O.V. Minho couldn't believe what he had just saw. He walked in and pulled Ji-eun up. "Why did you do it." She seemed scread and suprised. "Do what?" "Ji-eun!" He said now angery. "It was an accidemt Minho. If you would have seen." "I did see Ji-eun I did!" Minho yelled now out of control. He pulled Ji-eun out as he saw people staring at him. "Ji-eun you know that what I hate most of all are liers. Now tell me the true. Everything Krystal has been telling me is it true?" Ji-eun looked down and shook her head. "Ani shes the lier Minho do you see she is trying to be between us." Ji-eun hugged him and continued. "Minho please don't believe her don't let her come between us please!" Minho looked inside the resturant and saw Krystal hoping on one leg. She steped out and saw Minho and Ji-eun hugging. She ignored them. Sulli ran out and helped her. Minho let go of Ji-eun and walked twords Krystal. "Are you okay." Krystal nodded and kept on hoping. "Do you need anything?" "Ani..." She said with a cold tone and kept on walking. "Krystal..." Krystal stoped and turned around. "Minho I said i'm alright just leave me alone and go back your future wife she looks angry." Sulli pulled her and they walked away. 'Why does it hurt to push you away? Could it be you mean stomthing to me?' Krystal thought while hopping. Krystal didn't go to school for the next couple of days. She had to recover. Doctor's oders. She just stand in bed all day thinking of what she had done...what she felt. Krystal was unsure of what Minho ment to her. Then again it was to late...Minho was going to marry Ji-eun anyways...but still she wanted to be with him. She wanted to be a family with him and EunSun. -*Krystal's P.O.V.*- Today is saterday and I'm going to take Eun Sun to the fair. I was going alone because no one had time. I got Eun Sun ready and myslef to. I looked at the clock and left. It was 8. I got out the car and got Eun Sun out as well. We went in and on many rides. Eun Sun loved it. She was almost two and I didn't know what to get her. I put Eun Sun down and got out money to buy food. I looked down and she was walking twords somone. I ran and got her. "Eun Sun don't walk away from me." She looked up and pulled a guys jacket. I grabbed her hand but it was to late the guy turned around. "M-Minho?" He smiled and looked down at Eun Sun. Minho picked her up. She smiled and looked at me. "Can I be with you guys? I can here alone and well it isn't as fun." Eun nodded and hugged hes face. I smiled and we went on more rides. This feeling...It felt like...it felt like a family. It what I wanted...this feeling...magic...We sat down to eat. Minho brought the food and sat with us. Eun Sun looked at Minho and said. "Appa...thankz." Minho looked at her and smiled. I was shocked...Eun Sun just called him appa...She smiled and looked at me. "Umma...thankz." I nodded and kissed her cheek the same time Minho did. She laughed and so did I. Minho soon joined in. We started walking. Minho was holding Eun's right hand and I was holding her left. She was swinging. She gigled everythime she was on the air. I looked at Minho and he looked at me. I smiled and so did he then because of emerrasment I looked down. EunSun sat down on a near by beach and we sat next to her. Minho by my side. I looked at him to ask him why he was alone, but then I found hes face closer than I expicted. I stoped moving as I felt hes cold breath on my lips. He smiled and kissed me. Again...theres that feeling...Minho...do I love you? I heard Eun Sun giggel. But the kiss didn't stop. Soon Minho pulled back but he was forced to. Next thing I knew Minho was on the floor Gi on top of him. I was screaming at them telling them to stop but they didn't. I saw Ji-eun and then she was gone. I hoped she left to get help. I tried pulling Gi off but I couldn't. I tried pushing him off but no luck. I grabed hes hand and he pushed me down. I screamed and touched my head. Gi stoped and looked at me. "I'm sorry...Krystal?" I sat up and Minho crawled twords me. I hugged him and asked if he was okay ingoring Gi's question. Minho nodded and looked around. "Krystal? Where EunSun." I froze and stood up. I looked around and didn't see her. I started to spin around looking for her. I walked around asking Minho following me. Gi left to also look for her. I started to really panic. I screamed her name and asked people. They all looked at me werid and said no. I started running looking for her. I grabed my chest and sat down. I scream and started crying. Minho ran and sat beside me. He was also crying. He hugged me and tried to clam be down. It's been a week now without Eun Sun...I cry every night and every night Minho's here with me. Her abicence is noticeable. Theres and empty space in my heart...losing her...i blame myself for losing the reason I wake up in the moring. Minho always trys to give me hope but all I want is to see my child...I alway have with me a pitcure of her. I hug it in time I miss her...witch is all the time...My thoughts were intruped by Gi. He ran in and smiled. I looked up then down. Minho's grip got tighter. I felt safe in hes arms...though I didn't have the need to feel safe right now...I just wanted my child..."I know who has Eun Sun." ------------------------------------------------ So thats chapter 14. I want to thank my readers as always. This story only has about two or three more chapters. Please hang in there and wait for it.