An Address

Cruel World
I stood up and so did Minho. "My sister Ji-eun...she stole her...I told her to bring her back...but she said she wont." I broke in a cry again. "Krystal at lest we know who has her. Ji-eun said Eun Sun is great. She said that Eun Sun was healthly...at least we know shes health." I hugged Minho and kept on crying. "Krystal the police is traking her down. Eun Sun will come back to you." I smiled as Minho kissed my forhead. I have hope...thank you Gi... I woke up beause of my phone. I picked it up and answered. "Hello?" I heard a laugh on the other side. "Hello Krystal?" "Ji-Eun? Ji-eun please give me back my baby." I said getting out of the room to not wake Minho up. She laughed again and said. "Well Krystal come and get her." She gave me the address and I left. Of corse I left a note. I walked twords what looked like a abonded house. I walked inside and felt sivers down my spine. I heard and little giggel and ran twords it. I saw Eun Sun siting inside a cage. I started to cry and got her out. I hugged her and started to walk out the door when Ji-eun came in and point me with a gun. I screamed and sat down. She smiled and started laughing. "Krystal it looks like you didn't learn your leason." I looked down and she smiled and reloaded the gun. I hugged Eun Sun as tight as I could in my arms. -*Minho's P.O.V.*- I woke up and noticed that Krystal wasn't here. I sat up and rubbed my eye. I looked at the counter witch had a letter on it. It was a direction? Eun Sun? I stood up and called Gi. I told him the direction and soon we both arived there. We both heard a scream and ran inside. No One's P.O.V. Ji-eun told Krystal to stand up and they walked to a door. Ji-eun opened it and looked inside. "There are 25 stairs..." She smiled and her and Krystal switched spots. Krystal knew what was going to happen so she put Eun Sun down. Eun Sun then started running. Ji-eun scream and pointed at her with the gun. Krystal ran and grabbed Ji-eun's hands. She shot up and then they started pushing eachother. Krystal was pushinging her twords the stairs. She didn't want her to die so Krystal then pulled her. Ji-eun spung them around and pushed Krystal into the room. 'I saw the scared look on her face when she let go of my arms...She regret it.' Krystal thought as she fell down the stairs. Eun Sun ran and crashed into Gi. She looked up crying. "Umma!" She cried. Minho then started running. He saw Ji-eun pushing Krystal into a room. He ran and looked inside. He yelled 'no' and ran to get her. Ji-eun paniced and left running.