Sad Good-Bye

Cruel World

 

Ga in: She loves her husband(Who is not Jo Kwon sorry ). She is a pround mother of 3. Two dauthers and one son. Though she treats one daughter better she still loves them all equaly. But she dosen't make it clear enough.

  

Wooyoung & HyunSeung: are brothers of Minho. They love him every much and care for him sence he is the youngest. They both love to dance and don't really hang around with Minho. Which as you guys know makes him sad.

 

*Ring ring*
I grabed my phone. "Appa!" Minho looked at me suprised.

"Krystal where are you?" I paused.

"I dont know."

"Mwo! Krystal don't paly around we are at the airport already where are you?"

"Mwo! Appa! Wae?"

"Krystal hurry up the plane leaves in a hour!"

"Arasso! I'll be there." I said getting up and running around. Minho was just looking at me confused though he knew what was going on. "Oppa have you seen my shoes?" He nodded, smiled, and blushed a little. I guess it's becuase i called him 'oppa'.

"Here." I took them and opened the door. "Yah Krystal i'll take you." I nodded and we entered hes car. It was a quiet ride. He didn't speak...i didn't speak...the raido wasn't even on. We arrived soon. I looked at him but he was looking outside. I nodded and opened the door. As I was steping out he grabbed my hand. He pulled me back and kissed me. He's lips where going to be one of the things I was going to miss. My phone rang again and I got out.

"Yah appa i'm going." I said before closing the door. I walked inside and started walking twords them.

-*Minho's P.O.V.*-

Come on Minho should you go? Or Should you let her go? I looked at the clock. Then the seat next to me. It was her walet and her braclet. I got out the car and started running. "Krystal! Krystal!" I yelled trying to find her. My eyes scanded every corner. Some sort of panic entered my heart and my eyes got watery. 

"Minho! Oppa!" That voice! I turned around and saw her. She was being pulled by a lady. I ran to her. She smiled but was also crying. I hugged her. "Yah Krystal please don't go."

"Yah boy why are you tell my daughter not to go. She has so study. She has to work hard." I looked at the lady. She had short brwon hair, she was pretty, and looked very young.

"And her happness where does it go?"

"She'll be happy when shes done with her studies and has a good life." I looked at Krystal who was still crying. I handed her the wallet.

"Krystal please stay." She looked up at me and samiled. She tunred around.

"Umma...I want to st-" Her words where cut off by the slap her mother gave her. I was speechless.

"You little brat. Hurry up and go on inside. Your appa is waiting for you." Krystal nodded and started walking.

"Krystal!" She turned, ran twords me and gave me a hug. I gave her a deep kiss. That kiss...that last kiss I will never forget. That showed her just how much I did love her.

"Saranghae!" I looked up suprised. S-she loves me? "Sranghae!" She yelled again being pulled by her mom.

"Saranghae!" I yelled back to her. She smiled and soon disappered. I turned around and went home. Because that's the only thing I could do.

-*Krystal's P.O.V.*-

I sat next to Jonghyun in the plane. He smiled at me and I gave him a fake smile. He looked at umma and gave her a harsh glare. She ignored him and sat next to appa. I looked out the window and looked at my hands. My wallet. I opened it. M...My picture was gone. I surched through it but all I found was a picture of him. I smiled and kissed it. I put it in the front pocket and put it away.

-*Minho's P.O.V.*-

I opened the door and went to my room. I cruled up in a ball and stayed like that for the next couple day. Of coure I ate, showered and went to the bathroom. But that was it. No one was home nothing.

-*A Week Later*-

I heard the door bell rang and went to open it. "Appa? Umma?" They smiled and hugged me. Behind them where "Wooyoung? Hyunseung? Hyungs?!" They smiled and hugged me.

"How have you been brother?" Asked Wooyoung looking around the house.

"Fine and stop looking around I didn't break anything."

"Well knowing you who knows?" Added Hyunseung. I smiled and walked back to my room. "Yah Minho who is this?" I looked back at Hyunseung and took a good look at the picture.

"Ohh..." I snached the picture away and picked up the braclet.

"Dam Minho you okay?" Wooyoung add concered now. I looked at him and nodded. I took a step bawords and then felt pain. Not in my leg nor my arm but my heart. I heard a 'Bom!' then heard everyone yelling my name. Soon everthing went black.  

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for waiting. Thank you! Keep reading enjoy!!