New Day

Cruel World
He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Jessica...she'll be alright don't you worry." I smiled and hugged him back. He put both has on my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "Krystal what are you doing to me?" I gave him a confused look. "I get happy, I get mad when your mad, and I even get sad when your sad. I always what to be there for you...I don't want to separte from you aa single second..." I smiled and when I was about to say somthing when I got stoped. This feeling...it was like magic. I had never felt this way. No boy ever made me fell this way. I just stood then will a smile on my face. He smiled and with in seconds our lips touched. I know it's wrong but I wish Minho was by my side not Ji-eun's...did I love him? I pushed him away and started to run. -*Ji-eun's P.O.V.*- I watched and Minho kissed Krystal. I hit a tree and looked down. Krystal Jung you still haven't met me. I liked you at frist but now you're messing with the wrong girl. Ill make sure you never kiss nor touch Minho again. Ill make your life hell. I looked up and Krystal was gone. Minho was still there. I took a few deep breaths and ran twords Minho. I made my voice sound tried. I gasped a few time to make it look like I had been runing. I stoped infront of him and he looked at me suprised. "Minho Taecyeon told me he wasn't cheeting on Jessica. She was the one cheeting on him." "Mwo?" He said shocked. "Yes he cought her in the bed with another man. She yelled at him telling him she was going to turn the hole world aginst him. She started with Krystal...you should tell Krystal what's going on." He shook he's head and said, "But Ji-eun Krystal said that-" I cut him off. "Minho we don't know Jessica and you and I know taaecyeon would never cheat on he's future wife." Minho nodded. "So are you going to tell Krystal what's going on?" He nodded and I hugged him yes Minho fall right into my plan. I smiled an evil smile. -*No One's P.O.V.*- There was a knock at the door and Krystal went to open it. She smiled as Minho walked inside. "Where's everyone?" Minho asked looking around. "They went out to eat." He looked at the clock. "At 9?" She nodded. She sat down on a chair and so did he. He smiled and looked down. "Umm...Krystal...how do I tell you this um...Taecyeon didn't cheat on your sister she cheated on him." Krystal looked at him. "Ani Minho I've know Jessica my hole life she would never do that." "Well she did." She gasped and stood up. "Minho get out!" He stood up as well butdidn't leave. "Krystal you need to open your eyed. She is try to turn you agenst Taec don't let her do that." Krystal Slaped him. "Minho get out..." He nodded and left. She slamed the door and walked upstairs. She climed on the bed and satred crying. 'Minho why? I was staring to like you...' -*Krystal's P.O.V.*- I woke up and went down stiars. I saw Jessica aruging with appa. "What's wrong?" I asked wanting to know. "Your sister dosent want to get married. I told her we can't go back now. She's gonna have to marry him." I walked next to Jessica. "Appa you can't force her to marry someone she dosent love." He looked at me and said,"she seemed so happy what happened?" I stayed qiuet if Jessica hadn't told him then it was for a reason. I sighed and walked upstiars and got ready for school. Yes I was only 18 so I need to go to school. I got pregant at 16n had her when I was 17 and now I'm 18. I walked in class and the teacher looked at me. She smiled at turned to the class. "Okay class we have a new student." I turned to class and bowed as she said my name. "Miss.Jung if you may please sit infront of Minho, in between Sulliand Gi, and behinde Wooyoung." I nodded and looked for Wooyoung. I smiled and sat down. I looked to my left and Gi waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I looked to my right and the girl gve me an eye smile. She was like a cute little kid...remind me of Wooyoung. I smiled and looked fowred. Class went by fast and soon it was GYM. This was my fav. class. I loved running and sports. That's how I lost all my bad fat...hehe. the teacher introduced me. This class was very much like my first one. Almsot everyone was there. The taecher smiled and told us to go two laps around the track. I was the first girl but second oerson. Minho was first. Wonder what he was doing here did he have the same period? I sat next to Gi and Sulli. The taecher introduced Minho as he's helper. "Today we are going to try somthing new." I hear the class moan. What it really that bad? "Shut up!" The taecher said in a playful tone. I smiled he turned t Minho and said, "Minho can you please pick a student." Minho nodded and looked at the class. I saw a shadow kinda stand up behinde me. I looked back and saw it was Ji-eun. "krystal." I turned and smiled. I stood up and walked twords the teacher. What he had me do was easy. I didn't understand why people looked in pain. GYM was over and I went home. I packed everything up and went to work. To my suprise Sulli worked there. She smiled and hugged me. Today was an easy say. I somewhat love my job...and GYM.I laid on my bed and saw Eun Sun cralying to me. I smiled and picked her up. "Did you missme?" She nodded and hugged me. Soon we were both asleep.------------------------Thanks it. Thanksfor reading this story is almost done. Please enjoy.