Disapointment

Cruel World

  

Ji-eun and Gi are brother and sister along with somone else. Though Ji-eun seems like she would be the nicest person in the world there are things that set her off. Gi looks like the boy that is highly in love and would never get hurt. But will he get hurt? Will Ji-eun be set off to where she crosses the line?

"M-Minho?" Jessica and Jonghyun looked up. I told them hes name so i'm sure they knew who I was talking to. I couldn't believe it Minho was here infront of me. I wanted to cry and hug him tell him that I missed him that Eun Sun was her baby. I smiled but he didn't. More than shocked he looked sceard. why? Then a girl came running and locked arms with him. She had long hair, that was brown, and she had brown golden eyes. She was just beautiful. She smiled and pulled hes arm gently. He looked down at her. "H-Heres your two apples." I said suprised and hurt more. I geuss he moved on? But wait we were never leave a thing so why am I mad? Ahhh Krystal you babo babo! The girl smiled and grabbed one.

"Yah why don't you guys sit with us?" I turned and gave Jonghyun death glares. He looked at me kinda scared.

"I don't know um..." Minho said in a shaky voice.

"Yeah! Come on. Please Cookie?" Cookie? What the hell?

"Yeah...cookie." Jessica said whitch made us laugh. He nodded and sat down.

"Yah! Gi! Come here." The girl yelled. A boy with short dark brown hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pretty good body came. He sat next to me. He waved and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. This guy was funny and cute. I looked foword and Minho smriked. I looked down.

"So why don't we introduce ourselfs?" Jonghyun said. Everyone just nodded while eatting. "I'm Jonghyun...I love sing. My dream is to be on stage. Yeah." Everyone clapped. He smiled and kept eatting.

"Okay now me." Jessica said getting ready. "Theses are my two little brother and sister. I am the oldest. I like singing to. I also what to be on stage. I am in love." I looked at her suprised.

"Mwo? With who?" She looked at me and smiled. "Yah Unnie why didn't I know about this?" I pointed at Jonghyun. "Did he know?" They both nodded. "Mwo!"

"Aish Krystal just go i'll tell you everything later." I signed and looked at Eun Sun.

"Okay. I like singing to. I use to also want to be on that beautiful stage. But then I got gifted." I pused and smiled. "This is my baby. She is the most beautiful thing that happen to me. I love her." They all started claping. I looked up and smiled.

"Okay now me!" The dude next to me said as he stood up. "I love dancing. I love singing. I love me." Everyone laughed. "I know it sounds cocky but it's true. I love the way I look. I am also dreaming of that stage. I have a dad and a big brother. This girl right here is my little sister." He said looking at the girl next to Minho. She smiled. "Yeah!" We all claped.

"Okay now me!" The girl pulled Gi down and smiled. "My name is Ji-eun. Yeah he said my family. I also dream of the stage funny huh. I am also completly in love with this man right here." She said pulling Minho closer and kissing him. I did the fake smile that everyone always bought. I looked at Gi who was looking at me. He smiled and so did I.

"My name is Minho. I love . Um...yeah! I have two brothers. My family is closer than before. And this is my girl." Ji-Eun smiled and kissed him again.

"Appa!" Eun Sun yelled. I looked down at her. Eveyone looked at her. She looked at Gi and smiled.

"Hey hey she called me appa!" Gi said getting exited he extened hes arms to her. She stood up and walked twords him. I was just as suprised at everyone.

-*Jessica*-

Oh my god! I wonder whats going through everyones mind! I hope my dongsang relizes just who Eun Sun wants as her appa. Sooooo cute!

-*Jonghyun*-

Holy crap. Wait why didn't she ever call me appa? I was the one with her all these years...one.

-*Ji-eun*-

Ahhh so cute. My brother's an appa! That means i'm an aunt! Soo cute. I could picture her with Gi. Not bad.

-*Gi*-

Omo! I'm an appa. And a lucky one because Krystal is really pretty! And the baby looks just like me!

-*Minho*-

M-Mwo? That baby just called Gi appa? Wae? why not me?

-*Eun Sung*-

Did I do somthing bad? Why everyone stearing at me like that? Appa help me!

-*Krystal P.O.V.*-

The time pasted by fast and we had to go home. "Hey Krystal I want to see you again is it okay?" I looked a Gi. I nodded and he smiled.

"Mhm sure." He smiled and gave me hes phone.

"Put your number in." I nodded and did as told. I gave him my phone.

"Please?" He smiled and nodded. He gave it back to me and then we started walking the oppsite direction. Eun Sun just had to do it.

"Ani! Appa! Appa!" I stop and turned around. Gi was running this way. He kissed her forehead. She smiled

"Bye." He started to trun around when then,

"Ahhh! Umma!" He stop and looked at me. My eyes went wide. Was she asking him to kiss me?

"Yah! Eun Sun your asking for to much." I said hoping he wouldn't.

"Ani! Appa Umma!" I looked at Gi who was already infort of me. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Eun Sun smiled. You're only one how do you know what this means? Gi smiled and walked away. I looked at Minho who was giving me glares hes hand around Ji-eun's waist. I looked at Eun Sun and started to walk again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah Gi and Ji-eun are now in the story! Yay there will be more people coming soon! Thank you all for reading and subscribing and commenting
! I really am thankful. Also sorry for not updating wesnday like I usally do. Ahhh I start CST testing in 2weeks!