Happy Ending!

Cruel World
Krystal started to flinch. She found it hard to breathe. She then started to move around but it got worse. She grabbed what seemed to be hands. She was unable breathe! Someone was trying to kill her? Krystal heard people yelling and some screaming. Soon the pillow was off and Krystal strarted gasping for air. Sulli wraped her arms around Krystal. Kangta bowed and took out Ji-Eun!? She was crying and cover her face with her palms. My mom ran hugged me as well as Sica. Eun Sun then pushed everyone away and hugged me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I saw Taecyeon's arms around Jessica. I look at them wired. Sica laughed. "I misunderstood things." I nodded and smiled. Jonghyun them came in and said "I'm gonna be a singer!" We all cheered and laughed. I'm gonna a to!" Eun Sun said with a smile on her face. Krystal kissed her cheek and they all laughed. Everyone left and soon it was only Krystal and Minho. He sat down next to her. "Krystal...you made me fall in love with you in two days...and when I thought that I had forgotten you...you came back and that love is now back and stronger than ever..Krystal will you be...my girlfriend..." She smiled and nodded. He kissed her and then they hugged. 'I hoped my hole life we where like this. I now knew that I truly loved Minho.' Krystal thought to her self.
6MonthsLater -*Krystal's P.O.V.*- Minho walked into my room and sat next to me. "Krystal I have somthing to ask you." I smiled and said, "Really I have somthing to tell you." He smiled and then said. "Krystal...I relized that you are the most imprtant thing to be...and I want you to be by my side forever..." I smiled as I couldn't do anything else. "Krystal...saranghaeyo..." I smiled and kissed him. "Minho...I love you to..." Then Minho kneled down on one knee. I felt my stomich turn. Was this reall happening? Eun Sun came inside and looked at Minho shcoked. Minho took out a ring. "Appa!" She said in a high pich voice. "Krystal...you would make me the happiest man on earth if...Krystal will you marry me?" I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks. "Yes Minho I will!" He smiled and hugged me. He put on the ring and with hes thumb cleared off my tears. I hugged him and we kissed. "So what was that you need to tell me?" I smiled and grabbed hes band and put it on my stomich. He looked at me shocked and so did Eun Sun. Both yelled "A Baby!" Eun Sun layed on the floor pretendin to fanit. I smiled and Minho kissed me again. "How far are you?" I smiled. "A Month." He smiled and Eun Sun ran and put her ear on my stmoic. "Hello baby! I hope you're are a boy." "Wae?" She looked at me and said. "Well because if it's a girl shes gonna want to play with my stuff and I don't want that." Minho and me laughed.
8Months later Taecyeon and Jessica where now married and Sica is going to have a baby to! She is 3 months along. Suprisly Sulli and Wooyoung are together. I was sitting down waitching my brother on t.v. He seem so happy! We were all pround of him. Suddenly I felt pain on my stomich. I started to scream for Minho. He ran and soon we where on our way to the hospital. Everyone was there. Sulli looked the most exicted. "I'm going to be an aunt again!" She said as she jumped. I laughed but then screamed. Everyone jumped. To me it was funny. Me and Minho said we wanted the of the beby to be a surpise we were also exiced. 3hours later. -Baby cry- "Congardes it's a healthy baby boy." Eveyone that was holing hands outside started jumping and celabrating. I smiled and Minho hugged me. Hes face was glowing as he shed some tears. Why is it that a dads cry when they met there baby?
6Months Later I started to tramble as my dad held my hand. "Krystal you look great I know you'll be happy." I smiled and nodded. I looked at my dad and took a deep breathe. "Krystal...I want you to know that even thought you have two kids and are going to get married...you are still my baby girl." My dad said as tears ran down hes cheeks. I started to tear up. "Ani appa your gonna make be cry." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Sorry..." I smiled and hugged him. "Ahh appa I love you." Just so you know Jessica and Taceyeon and had a boy. They are so happy. Sulli and Wooyoung are getting married but she still isn't pregant. She says that right now shes okay with being an aunt. I am happy. Jin-Min has grown to be a very heathly baby. And Eun Sun is happier than ever. The music started playing. I started to feel nervous. I smiled as we walked down to Minho. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Please Minho take good care of her." "I will." Minho said to my dad.
10min later. "Is ther anybody here who for any reason does no want these to young people to marry...please speak now or forever hold your breath..." The people where silent."Do you Choi Minho take Jung Soojung to be your wife?" "I do." "Do you Jung Soojung take Choi Minho to be your husband?" "I do." "Then with the power vented in me I now pronouce you husband and wife. Minho you may kiss the bride." Minho smiled and so did I. He removed my veil and kissed me. The crowed cheared. "I love you Choi SooJung." I smiled. "I love you Choi Minho" Minho smiled and kissed me again.
The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry it took me more than a month to do this. I reall really just didn't have the time. This is my last chapter and i'm sorry if it was to fast. It was a happy ending just how I liked them. How you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.