Why Won't He Believe Me?

Cruel World
For the last past days Ji-eun has be cold to me. She wont talk to be only when she has somthing bad to say. She bumps into me and then laughs with all her little fallowers. I talk to Minho and tell him to please tell her to stop but for some reason she still doesn't stop. I'm getting kinda tried of it. I woke up and went stright to school. As I was walking in Ji-eun pulled me to show me somthing. She showed me a small room. It was dirty, it smelled werid, and it was kinda scary. I looked at Ji-eun she ran out and closed the door behinde her. I screamed at her and hit the doors. She smiled and said, "And that should teach you not to steal boys that are not yours." I kicked the door and turned around as she left me. I didn't dare sit down. All the rants where running around. I heard the bell ring 11 times now. Which ment I was late for 4th period. I started walking again. Did no one know of this pleace? Soon the 12 bell rang and that ment lunched. I started to kick the door but no one showed up. I started to panic and started crying. I relize that someone might never come. The bell rang again and I saw a shadow. I kicked it door and yelled for help. A boy opened the door for me.
"Are you okay?" I nodded and thanked him. I ran and bumped into Minho who was holding hands with Ji-eun. She looked at me shocked.
"Krystal? Why are you crying?" I looked up at him.
"Minho you girlfriend locked me up in a room for the past
5hours." He looked at her and soon her eyes turned watery.
"Minho no she lieing. I would never do that. Minho shes just trying to break up apart. She just like her sister. Minho you have to believe me." She started crying and hugged him. I took a few steps back. So thats why she didn't stop she conviced him it wasn't true. I looked up at him. He exprssion was full of disapoment. I then started running. I cleared off my tears and ran. I triped and hurt my ankel. I screamed and touched it with my hands. I layed my head on the ground. I did not dare to move it would hurt to much. I crwaled to a tree near by. I cried and cried. Gi ran twords me and sat next to me. He cleared of my tears and asked,
"Krystal what's wrong?" I looked at him.
"My ankle hurts."
"So that was you? We heard a scream and everyone ran. It was a bad time to tell ghost stories." I laughed as I imaged it. He smiled and then started examining my ankle.
"Are you a doctor now?" He smiled and looked up at me.
"Ani my mom was a nurse." I nodded and looked up. "Krystal thats not all that's bothering you right?" I looked at him.
"Your right...but if I told you...you wouldn't believe it." He looked at me.
"Please tell me."
"Okay Ji-eun locked him in a room for the last 6 hours and no one believe it was her. They think I made it up just to separte her and Minho...but i'm not...she really did lock me up."
"Your ankle is done." I moved it around and smiled.
"Thanks." Suddenly my stomic growled and I laughed.
"Lets go eat somthing because i'm hungry to." I nodded and stood up. By Gi's silence I knew he aswell didn't believe me. He took my to the nearest resterant and boy was it good. He took me to work and left. I hugged Sulli and we started working. As the costermors came in I looked at the clock. I went home to a nice bath and fell alseep.
Next Moring
I walked into class and a bucket of water fell on me. I stoped and looked at the class. They where all laughing and pointed at me. Sulli and Wooyoung stood up and took me outside. Sulli gave me new cloths while Wooyoung left to get a blowdrier. He came back and gave it to me. I dried my hair and soon was ready. "Krystal how much more are you going to take from her." Sulli asked sounding worried. I srughed and sat down on the floor.
"Who are you guys talking about who has been doing this to you?" I looked down. Would Wooyoung beileve me?
"Ji-eun...she told me that this should teach me to not steal other people's boyfirends." He looked at me suprised.
"J-Ji-eun?" Sulli sighed at I looked at him.
"Sulli whats wrong?" She looked at me. She smiled and said,
"Oh nothing it's just I think whats happing to you is unfair." I nodded and the bell rang. We walked back to class and Wooyoung walked in first. Nothing happened so we fallowed. As soon as I entered the whole class started laughing. Gi and Minho looked around wondering why since they worn't here at the sence. Ji-eun had a smile on her face. I took a deep breath and sat down. Gi tapped my arm and asked why they where laughing. I told him that I didn't know. If he didn't believe me why even try. School was over before I knew it, then it was work time. Ji-eun walked in and waved at me. I just turned around and did my job. Sulli looked at her and gave her glares. I got the three coffie's and tea one costermor asked for. I walked past Ji-eun while Sulli was gonna go take her oder. Ji-eun sticked out her leg an I fell. I grabbed my ankle. I ignored the burning sensation on my hand and sthomic. People walked around me. Some laughing and some looked worried.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry for not being able to update in a while. I'm still testing at school. And I could have frind time in spring break. Witch I hope all of you enjoyed. Please keep reading and tell me how i'm doing. Sorry for making Ji-eun kinda evil. I don't dislike her though. Thank you all!