A Box Full of Suprises

Cruel World

 

CMinho & Hye Sun: They Are Minho's Dad and Mom. They love their childern alot but also love going around and seeing new places. BUT somthing happens that makes Minho's dad to take a suprising turn.(For Minho's dad I put CMinho so you don't get confused so CMinho= Dad    Minho=Minho get it? If not please let me know so I can clear that up for you. Don't want any readers confused. So please let me know.)
 

-*At Hospital*-

"Doctor. How's my son? What happened to him?" Asked Hye Sun worried. The doctor looked at her.

"He was suffering from depresstion. Your son has been missing somthing...or somone very much." CMinho looked at hes wife then at the doctors.

"Can we see him?" The doctor smiled and nodded. Minho was laying in hes bed sleeping. The nurse bowed and left the room. "Son..." CMinho said as he aproched hes son. Minho slowly opened hes eyes.

"Appa?" CMinho smiled and grabbed hes hand.

"Yes son it's me." Minho smiled and looked at him. "Minho...my son. I have somthing to tell you. We are moving to Korea. Me, Umma, Wooyoung, Hyunseung, and you."

"M-Me too?"

"Yes my son you to." Minho smiled and remeber Krystal.

"Appa...I lost somthing that I really cared for..." CMinho looked at hes son. He was regreting every moment he wasn't with him. Minho teared up and looked at hes dad. "Appa...I lost the love of my life." Minho then started crying. "When I lost hope. When I gave up on you guys. When I felt like the lonlyest person on this world. I found her. And now...she's gone. They took her away from me." CMinho was sad. He had never seen hes son like this. None of hes sons had ever done this.

"Who took her away, and son do you know where she is?" Minho cleared off hes tears and looked up at hes appa.

"All I know is that her family took her back to America." CMinho looked down.

"Do you know where in America?" Minho shook hes head. "Son...I can't find her if you don't know where in America." Minho looked down.

"So appa where in Korea are we moving?" Minho said chaging the subject. This hurt CMinho. Not being able to help hes son in a time like this. It made him feel like a bad appa.

"Seoul..." Minho smiled and hugged hes dad.

After a few months Minho gave up trying to find Krystal. Hes dad owned alot of stocks in America and tried to find her that way but nothing. Now one year passed and he met a girl. Ji-eun was her name. She was very cute and he liked that about her. Also she was kind and made him feel good. In hes wallet behide Ji-eun's picture was Krystals. He couldn't let her go. No matter with what girl he couldn't. He never forgot that night they had together. It was a memory he was willing to keep. Also he would always smile when he thought about her but would lie to hes family and say he was thinking of Ji-eun. They were happy seeing Minho's mood up. They all enjoyed there new lives. They all speaded more time with Minho and thats what he wanted right? Thanks to Krystal he was with the family he wanted right? Wooyoung was the only one not there. He had to move away from hes family for somthing very important.

-*3 Months after she left Japan*-

Krystal ran to the bathroom and throw up. Jessica screamed at her. "Yah didn't I tell you not to eat it. I told you it was gonna do you bad." Jessica said lughing then getting a paper towl helping Krystal get up her feet.

"So you were right and what?" Jessica was alot closer to Krystal now. She relized Krystal need her help and sopport. After what happened in Japan. Krystal told her everything. Then Jessica said 'Holy crap what if you're preganet!' Remembering this Krystal smiled and started to walk around. "Sica I have somthing to tell you..." Jessica looked at her. Worried now seeing the look on Krystal's face. Seeing how that smiled fadded.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm late..."

"Mwo!" Jessica screamed. "Wait here." Krystal nodded and soon Jessica came back.

"Where did you go?"

"Market."

"Wae?"

"Here" Jessica handed Krystal water and a box. "Go to the bathroom and then drink water. Pee on stick then tell me what it says."

"Unnie i'm not retared." Jessica laughed. Before Jessica closed the door. Krystal stick her foot out. "Unnie isn't it kinda weird drink water in the bathroom?" Jessica laughed and pushed Krystal's foot in.

-*Krystal's P.O.V.*-

I drank the water and waited a couple mintues untill I had to pee. I did as told by unnie and waited for it to tell me what was going on in my belly. The pregnancy test thingy was white and pink. It had a lable that said Pregnant= I I Not Preganant= I. I took a deep breath and waited. A few mintutes later It stared to show. I looked away. "Hana...Dul...Set!" I yelled then looked at the test.  

---------------------------------------------------

So yeah that is it! Thank you to those who are reading! I will try to update sooner.  And soory for spelling mistakes. And yes OMG Krystal might be with baby! ^^