The Many Suprises

Cruel World
-*Krystal's P.O.V.*- I woke up and touched my head with my palm. It was in great pain. I looked to down. I'm on my bed? What happened? I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. "M-Minho?" He smiled. I looked around and everybody was there. Wooyoung came inside and walked twords me. "Krystal I'm sorry." I looked at him confused. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" Everyone laughed. I don't get...what happened? Jessica sat next to me. "Wooyoung was trying to get to Minho but knocked you down." "Ohhh...okay." I looked at Minho and Wooyoung. "You guys arn't gonna fight anymore right?" They both nodded. "Whe I saw what I did to you I felt bad..and dicde to stop. I called Minho to say sorrya dn now here we are." "What time is it?" "10 in the moring." "You all stayed the night!" They all nodded. "We where worryed Krystal." I nodded and smiled at Ji-eun's words. "Well thank you...thank you all...now where's my coupcake?" Wooyoung looked at me werid. "You want a coupcake?" I laughed and shook my head. "Ani that's what I call Eun Sun." "Eun Sun?" He said still confused. With her name being called. Eun Sun came in and sat next to me. "Oh the little girl sleeping next to you? She's your daughter?" We both nodded. "How old?" Eun Sun held up one finger. "How cute." He said as he's phone rang. Everyone soon left. Jessica walked towords me. "Krystal remember in a week is my engagment party." I looked up at her shocked. "Your getting married?" She nodded and showed me her hand. A small ring with a jade was on her ring finger. I smiled a hugged her. "When?" She smiled. "Last night before the hole fight." I nodded and hugged her again. -One Week Later- Everyone was here. People where laughing, some singing, and some sleeping(Eun Sun). I smiled and asked umma if she could take Eun Sun to my room. She nodded and took her. After a while I got Eun Sun a bottel and walked up stairs. I was suprised to find Minho playing with her. She laughed every time he made farting noises. "Hi..." he turned back and smiled. "Hi." He said and continued with Eun Sun. "Sorry for asking not to come in...your mom let me." I nodded and sat next to him. He looked up at me. "Krystal I want to ask you somthing...and please tell me the truth." I nodded and waited for he's question. Eun Sun was to busy looking at Minho's hair to notice us talking. "Is eun sun my daughter?" I stood up and turned by back to him. "I don't know why but when I hold her...when I play with her...it feels like shse mine...get it?" I looked down my eyes teary. Krystal what are you going to tell him? The truth or not? Krystal speak... ----------------------------------------------------- Okay so there's another chapter. What do you think Krystal's gonna say? Thank you all those readers!